Clocks going forward

lucylou

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we should do?

Charlie starts getting ratty at about 10 past 7 as he knows it's ready for his bedtime routine, the clocks going forward are going to really confuse him aren't they?
x

oh no I hope it doesnt cock up our routine! I dont think it should make much difference they will probably adjust to it just as we do. does that mean we get an extra hour in bed?

If you could keep him up an extra hour then he will be less likely to wake you up an hour earlier then the next night it should be back to normal

Yep an extra hour in bed if our little ones let us !

I'll probably try and do that, keep him up an hour and see how it goes, fingers crossed, I'm sure he won't be happy because he just get's so tired but hopefully give it a few days and he'll adjust like we do.

bugger thought i had longer than that! - i was told to bring his bed time forward or backs ward by 15 mins every couple of days untill you reach the time that you want him to go to bed. have to start now then!!

i thought it meant an hour less? my parents got married at October equinox so they'd get longer :wink: . Me and Stuart tried the same but it happened on 24th - we got married on 31st :doh:

I always prefer spring though because after 8 hours sleep (yeah right, who an I kidding), it's an hour later when you get up so it feels like a lie in

Sorry I'm an idiot, it is an hour less, bummer! x

They go backwards here means i get an extra hour :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back