When should I test?

Daniel's Mummy

Reaction score
The first day of my last period was 17th August, my last 2 cycles were 27 days and 26 days.

I OV last Monday according to OPK.

When would you test? I was going to wait until Monday unles AF comes before. Do you think thats about right or can I do it any sooner?

You could wait until monday but then again, an early pregnancy test would probably be able to pick it up at this stage depending on the test. What tests do you have in? :D

Hi, we ov'd about the same time and i'm waiting until Monday as that is when my AF is due.

You could probably test tomorrow or over the weekend with a 10mlu test and you may get a result. Good luck :hug:

I'll be sensible then and wait til Monday.

I don't have a test yet I didn't buy any to stop me doing it to early! I'm so impatient.

Shall we test together on Monday then Lorna? I hope we both get BFP's :pray:

Hi

A pregnancy test "should" pick up pregnancy (if there) at 10 dpo (4 days before your AF is due). I think monday will be too soon to test if you had a positive on an OPK last monday 8th September then you will ovulate 12 - 36 hours after the positive so lets say you actually ovulated on Tuesday 9th September and count that as 1 day past ovulation. Tuesday 18th September you will be 10 days past ovulation and a test should work. Basically, you get your AF 14 days after you have ovulated, not many people test and get a BFP before 10 dpo and some take a lot longer. Good luck :hug:

Best of luck for monday Daniel's mummy, hope you have some good news for us!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back