Can someone help with dates?

sazza

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help me determine when I am next due AF.

First day of my last period was 24th January, and I OV'd on 10th or 11th February (positive results from OPK both days).
Should I count 14 days from OV?

Many thanks for any advice :)

If I am right then you would of ovulated on the 12th (you ov about 12 hours after your 2nd OPK +) then AF is due about 14 days later so that will about the 26th Feb

Good Luck :pray: :hug:

If you got +ves on 10th & 11th then you probably actually ovulated on the 12th. OV kits detect the hormone surge that tells the body to release the egg, it doesn't tell you ovulation, that happens the day after your last +ve on the kit.

It all depends on how long your luteal phase is (it's normally around 14 days) so I'd estimate your AF will be due around the 25th Feb if you've got a 32day cycle.

Hope that helps :hug:

Thanks very much for the information - thought the actual OV was on the day I got a positive.

Sarah

sazza said:
I am hoping someone can help me determine when I am next due AF.

First day of my last period was 24th January, and I OV'd on 10th or 11th February (positive results from OPK both days).
Should I count 14 days from OV?

Many thanks for any advice :)

Hi i hope this helps it did me and we concieved 1st time x

i signed upto a site called- my monthly cycles, put in all your dates of your periods and how long they lasted when you have done that it will work out everything for you on a calender and will give you all your fertile, most fertile, and wehn you ovulate, me and my partner has intercourse for the whole 6days, which was fun lol, this was our first go since i had my coil removed i had to wait for my first proper period which we did and as you can see we have just found out were pregnant,

i def recommend the site coz it works out your excact days from the lengh of your period it helps alot xx hope it helps xxx fingers crossed for you xxx :hug:

Thanks for the info kitten.

Hoping we caught the egg, we BD on the day I got my first positive with the OPK - so those spermies should have been waiting on the egg. :)

sazza said:
Thanks for the info kitten.

Hoping we caught the egg, we BD on the day I got my first positive with the OPK - so those spermies should have been waiting on the egg. :)

hiya sazza xx
no problem for the info,remember sperm surrvives for 7days hope one catches your egg fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray: xx

keep us posted :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back