when should bh warrant a call to mw?

teampc

Reaction score
hello ladies

just a quickie, I have been getting bh for a while now, but today I seem to be having a lot of them, and tonight even more

nothing hurts, theres no blood or anything like that, so it is just the tightenings and baby wiggling about too, so im not worried but equally i dont want to keep it to myself if I really should be calling mw

so at what point should you call to mention it ?

x

hiya... i had BH last night for nearly 3 hours with them coming exactly every 10 mins then when i finally layed down to go to sleep they completely stopped...

i think there's no harm in ringing the labour ward or midwife to double check though... all that can happen is they tell you to go in and be checked.

i've rung the labour ward a couple of times in tri 3 and they have either confidently told me theres nothing to worry about or said to pop up to the labour ward and checked me out. Either way it will put your mind at rest.

i think im putting it off cus every time i call they tell me to come in lol and i end up there for a few hours, and i dont want to do that if i dont need to

i reckon ill see how it goes tonight, if it gets more frequent or starts to hurt then i will call i reckon

i think im putting it off cus every time i call they tell me to come in lol and i end up there for a few hours, and i dont want to do that if i dont need to

i reckon ill see how it goes tonight, if it gets more frequent or starts to hurt then i will call i reckon

I know what you mean, i have to travel to mine aswell and i have no transport. Can you not give your Midwife a ring if they hurt you should. xxx

Last edited:
No the only number is the mw unit at the hospital, its a team of mw so I dont have just one

They arent hurting at least :)

Still going on but I think im just going to see how it goes tonight, its not bothering me so I dont think theres a need to call, might call tomorow if its still happening as often just so I can talk about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back