BH/ fake contractions

GBLiz

Reaction score
when do BH start to get painful and seem like mini contractions?
My BH have always been just episodes when my stomach goes hard and uncomfortable i wouldnt describe it as anything like what i expect a contraction to be like

Do they always change or do they not for everyone?

In my last pregnancy I didn't even notice braxton hicks but this time I have had them a lot.

Over the last 2 weeks they have been quite uncomfortable and last night and today they have been bad enough to make me gasp.

I have no idea what a big contraction feels like but Ive been having ones that feel like lightning and travel in a wave across my bump which bloody hurt. I keep getting them so I just sit or lay down until they stop. Im thinking the big real deal ones are gonna absolutely KILL :lol:

First time around I didn't notice any braxtons at all. This time I get them every now and again but they're not painful yet.
I think everyone's different :D

i want some pain :wall: LOL i want to feel like something's happening!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm the same as you Liz- no pain just a bump which goes rock hard quite often- has done all the way through my pg- well at least from 2nd tri when my womb popped out above my pelvis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back