When is your tree going up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
December for me I think it takes the magic away having it up to early

I agree, christmas is for december, its a whole month! I just get annoyed when I see christmassy stuff too soon, cos it kinda ruins it for me!

It does take away some of the magic putting it up too early. By Christmas the tree is just part of the furniture if you put it up in November.
I put my up 1st December, it's lovely and you know Christmas is round the corner xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

I LOVE Xmas but no trees up until 1st December; then its hardcore :rofl: Must dust off my Xmas cd's :lol:

I'm a december the first girl to I normally take mine down new years day the tree starts out looking beautiful buy by new years look well and truly violated lol x

We have a tradition of 1st of Dec every year. Its my birthday on 30th Nov so putting tree up next day always makes me feel better. Last year i spent 10 hours putting up all the decorations.

Its a special one this year, our babies 1st xmas (got him his first stocking the other day) & after over 7 years in this house we are probs gonna be moving to a bigger house at the start of Jan (were viewing it on Tues) So this could be the last one in this house.

Hows everyone getting on with presents? I have got the big pressies just to get a cpl of wee things.

:)

my present shopping is pretty poor this year. I get paid on monday so Ive been waiting for that. And Im selling my wii to a friend the first week of december so Ill have cash then to go shopping. November was a wierd one for me this year!

I go to my parents for christmas, leave on the 20th and back new year so my tree will just stay up until then!

I am getting there present wise I just have 2 more main prezzies then my little fillers to get I have been picking up stuff since the summer as I have so many kiddies I can't leave it until the last minuet or I'm buggered I love seeing all there faces Christmas morning xxx

awwww I bet its lovely in your house, all those kiddies spreading the excitement!

I remember christmas morning, the 3 of us going to the lving room and shouting "he's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!"

We normally buy it and put it up on the 1 December, and then decorate it the next day. This year we have to go to a funeral in the afternoon that day, and I'm torn between thinking that it'd be disrespectful to put it up afterwards and thinking that my friend knew how much I loved Christmas and wouldn't mind me putting it up then, especially as it might help cheer me up :???: I'm sure I'll figure it out, will just wait and see how I feel on the day.

I have SO many Christmas decorations, our flat is going to look ridiculous once I've put them all up - I can't wait! We're really hoping that this Christmas will be the last with just the two of us, can't wait to start our own family traditions :D

First weekend in December for us x everyone round here seems to do it well early-mid November!!!

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

ours is going up thursday night after LO goes to bed :cloud9:

I've been forced to put my tree up early (before 24th dec) coz I am hosting a party at my house on 10th and everyone wants Xmas decorations and lights *sigh* xx

Just been told the couch isnt coming till w/c 12th so our tree is going up this weekend if OH gets up in the loft x x

Mines up! :)
5ad096d7-7744-ec0e.jpg
x

I need go and get a few new baubles so it could be today is not tomorrow let's see how long it lasts with herbie xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back