• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When does nesting start?

rachyryan

Reaction score
Yesterday and today i have been like a mad women having really energetic spurts where i want to clean and tidy out cupboards etc. This is not like me at all lol. I have an overwhelming urge to paint all the woodwork too. Is it too early to be nesting. I dont think I had these urges the last time.

wow busy bee. Na not too early think everyones different, I havent had these urges yet BUT i am keeping super on top of washing and washin up etc as I dread going into labour and if anyone needs to pick anything up for me dont want any dirty laundry from the night before around or anything lol so quicking the place spick and span. Have cleared a couple of cupboards as trying to make way for babys things......maybe i am nesting actually! but i havent had urge whatsover to paint or clean skirting boards top to bottom .....yet! xxx

Not sure if I'm nesting or not as I have not desire to clean but I'm busy trying to push our loft conversion forward as I'm desperate for it to be done before baby arrives, I really want to start the nursery but didn't think it was a good idea until the loft is done. Feels like none of it will be finished in the next 7 weeks and I want a home birth, duno where in the house though yet, this baby better be late!!

I have just cleaned out another cupboard, I hope this isn't a sign that baby may come early. I always thought nesting started right before labour. I am knackered now but keep thinking of other things I want to sort out. Such a weird feeling lol I am more used to lazy Sundays I haven't stopped today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back