• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

When does everyone...

I work mainly from home and so had decided to work up th Xmas Eve (day before due date) but i have nearly 3 weeks holiday left so i finish on 5th December at 37+1 weeks

poochielove said:
So everyone seems to be working up till quite late. I dont feel so depressed about it now!

helsbels enjoy your 3 days off :rotfl:

I think we all need a pat on the back! Luckily my employer is pretty laid back and doesnt mind waiting the 20 minutes or so for me to climb the 2 flights of stairs!

Ooo when you see it in black and white like that it really doesn't seem that much.....uh oh reality has just come crashing in :rotfl:

Am going to work till about 36.5 weeks, finishing on bonfire night (I want fireworks on my last day :D )

But, since being put on insulin I'm wondering if I might end up getting induced early so maybe a couple of weeks earlier.

I can't wait. Even if I end up bored for a few weeks before the baby comes, it's better to be bored in my nightie in front of the telly than in work! :wink:

I'll be 33 weeks...although thats only coz saved my holidays up. If I hadnt it would of been 38 weeks (thats my official mat leave start date)

But I will be more than ready at 33 weeks as Im knackered out even now!!!

I finished a few weeks ago. Think I was 33.5 weeks. Good thing I did because all the next week I felt awful :lol:

And yes, you're mad working til 36wks and then movin house striaght away :shock: :lol: but I guess sometimes you don't get much choice :hug:

[edit] I've also managed to use 17 days holiday so that I didn't waste my maternity pay but to be honest I was still going to leave the same day anyway! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back