Boredom

Flame

Reaction score
What do you do when you start your maternity leave? I have only had the day off with my cold and i am really bored just sat here and i am starting to wonder if i am going to be just as bored when i start my maternity leave in 6 and a half weeks.

i thought would be bored but i have managed to keep occupied.

plus towards the end you will be grateful you can rest i know i am.

becky xx

ere' dont complain - i would LOVE not to have to get up for work in a morning... :lol: :lol:

I'm certainly not complaining, just wondering what i am going to do other than sit here and get fatter and eat to much chocolate.

you have got an excuse to eat lots of chocolate so dont knock it :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can do lots of things, play on PC, watch TV, watch DVD's, listen to music, read magazines....

.....ahhh the life i dream of :rotfl:

Hi

I never worked with my first pregnancy either and i would go for walks and really enjoy the time i had tomyslef, have naps, read, bake ect.
Now i get to chase Kiara around all day :) So enjoy all your quiet time to do whatever you want
:D Katrina

I know what you mean.....I have gone down to part time, and work 3 days a week now......I get so bored sometimes.....i spend time on here or potter around the house (I sometimes even do some work).

On my last 2 'proper' days off I have washed all of Libby's clothes, organised the Nursery, shopped, had lunch with friends......I think housework is where I spend most of my time. But I do get so bored :bored: daytime TV is cr*p so I tend to have News24 on all day whilst i potter around the apartment waiting for the evening :bored: when DH will be home.

I'm sure I won't be as bored when madam makes an appearance :lol:

I can't wait to start my maternity! I have so much to do round the house before she's here!

Roll on friday!! :dance:

I don't work anyway but am so tired doing a little feels like I have done a lot and daytime tv is addictive.

I've been really busy actually! :shock:

Sometimes I sit around the house playing laptop but I go into Oxford, shopping, I have a few friends who I meet up with and do coffee or lunch as we have quite a few nice little pavement cafes around here...Anders says I'm a lady that lunches :rotfl:

it's great :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back