When do you stop worrying

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
Just wanted to know when you stop worrying, before I had my first scan I was worrying that something would be wrong, I have now had my blood test for downs and once again am worrying that something is going to show up and I know when it comes to having my 20 week scan I will be worrying again, Am I going to be like this throughout my pregnancy??

i always worry all through pregnancy, but then it doesnt stop after your baby is born, i worry all the time lol, think its all just part of being a mum xxxxx

Me too - this is number four and i've worreid more this time than with the last three put together -welcome to parenthood and the guilt trip of a lifetime lol and we do it again and again and again!!!!! All worth it in the end though xx

I think i stopped worrying when my 1st son was 5 :lol: infact thats a lie coz i still worry about him all the time.

I find the pregnancy worries get worse the further along you get. Especially once your nearly due. I think once kids enter your world, worry is just a normal part of life......sorry lol xx

I'm hoping Any day now and my 1st is 19 :lol:

never I'm afraid not even when theyre here do you stop worrying you just worry about different things like can they hear/see etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back