when do they book an induction.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
when do they book an induction?

do they leave you to go so many days over or do they book one when you reach just past 40wks just incase?

For me it was at my 41 week hospital appointment (the one they tell you to make when you finish your 20 week scan and you hope you'll never need!)

I saw a consultant, he checked my BP and booked a day a week later to come back in to be induced - if nothing happened in the meantime!

well, if i make it to my 41 week appointment on tuesday then they will book me in for the 1st June! hopefully that won't be needed though :pray:

xxx

julie when did they give you the 1st of June as a date?

at my 40 week midwife appointment. they'll leave me 12 days past my EDD which was 20th of May so she said that would be the date of my induction but they'll only ring the hospital and book me in if i made it to my 41 week app. on tuesday which looks like i'm going to :wall:

thanks julie, i have my 40wk appt 2moro so i guess they may give me a date just incase

My due date's tomorrow, been booked in for an induction on the 6th June. The consultant said they can induce 10-14 days after your due date. Lets hope I go before that.

Mary xx

fingers crossed mary

i really dont want to be induced but at least if they give me a date 2moro then i no thats the longest i have to wait to meet my baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back