• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did your LO start sleeping through?

Squiglet

Reaction score
oooo I'm the first to vote.. not positive I'm afraid... Tia was 3.... YEARS old when she had her first full nights sleep... :roll:

I've been a lot harsher with lil miss over sleeping... (think it has to do with an immunity you build up to "I want..." tears over 8 years :rotfl:)

I do let her cry some what (maybe 10 minutes) before going in to calm her down, stroke her head and usually stick a boob in her head... but she will now go to sleep immediately after that...

I actually think she needs to have a good scream before she can get to sleep.. like she needs to be super tired in order to fall asleep. :think: :think:

Avies almost 8 months and hasnt slept through once, infact its got worse as shes got older, Sunday night she was awake from 11.30pm -3.30am, im hoping its teething :wall: xxx

Hey Midna, I can't do CC either! And, to be honest, I don't think it works for every baby (or every parent for that matter) Anyway, Danica started sleeping through a couple of weeks ago but she isn't doing it every night and it is very rarely 7 till 7. Often it is 7 till 5 or 6. But I am satisfied with that! Espesially after a long night of her crying and screaming! :D

Arianna was sleeping through at about 9-10wks I think.

We used to put her down at 11.30pm and she slept through to 7.30am.

Once she was sorted we would bring it forward half an hour until she was going down at 7.30.

She now sleeps from between 7.30pm-8pm til about 8.30am - sometimes later.

Jenna has always been a good sleeper at night thankfully. Up until 3 months she went to bed at 8pm, we dream fed at 11pm and she would wake about 4am for a feed then go back to sleep til 6:30 / 7am. Since 3 months, she goes to bed at 7pm, dream feed at 11pm, and wakes about 6:30am. Touch wood she's been like that almost 2 months now with no probs (apart from one night when she had a bad cold). Am just waiting for her to wake up due to teething next ....

Maddison started sleeping through from 10pm-8am at 9 weeks and by 11 weeks was sleeping 7pm-7am without waking :D

No, seriously...

I put 9-12 months because he did start going 8.30-6.30 (wonderful) for a few days at a time but he's SO inconsistent. Even now he's sleep well for a week then wake up 4 or 5 times for a week.

I started a bit of CC when he turned 1 because he's a bit older & can understand it a bit more but I still hate it so only ever leave him for up to 4/5 minutes. I can't phtsically stay away from my crying son for any longer than that without being tied up (which is a different thread entirely :wink: )

She will get it eventually Mid, she's just got so much going on in that little head of hers that she can't shut it down at night :hug:

Randomly like one night in ten Darragh will sleep from 9 - 7 am - no idea why?? I dont like when he does it thought because I wake up at 4.30 expecting him to be up and then I dont sleep well after that because I am worrying about him :roll: :roll:

leland is near enough sleeping from 10.30 to 4.30ish but his then up from then lol

Finn went from 8ish to 3.30 the other day!!! (he teases us...does it one day and then the usual 11, 2, 4, 6...the next)

from 3 or 4 weeks she slept 6 or 7 hours she was great... until she reached 4 months- and suddenly started regressing- and worsened dramatically- it was ridiculous she was up every half hour... improved a little but then she was8 months old b4 she started sleeping thru again!

i dont kno which to vote! do i put 0-1month or 7-9months? :think:

Lilys always been a good sleep the first few weeks it was 10.30 - 4/5 then back down untilll 7. Now she goes down at 11ish untill 9 no waking up at all and has a bottle and sleeps until 12 if I let her :cheer: she sleeps like a log :sleep:

2 yrs but occasionally wakes up still

dont u just hate people with good sleeping babys :rotfl:

Couldn't choose between :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
or :rotfl: :rotfl: :wall: :wall:

you know my answer :)

Before this god damn awful growth spurt she was sleeping through from around 3-4 weeks, not every night but most :) im just praaaaaaaayyying that she goes back to it when this spurt is over :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

midna said:
happy_chick said:
Before this god damn awful growth spurt she was sleeping through from around 3-4 weeks, not every night but most :) im just praaaaaaaayyying that she goes back to it when this spurt is over :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:lol:

unless she starts teething.... :wink:

Sarah&Braydon said:
2 yrs but occasionally wakes up still

dont u just hate people with good sleeping babys :rotfl:

One of the mums at my toddler group was telling me last week about how her darling little boy Alex had slept 8-8 from 6 weeks old & she had to wake him up for his morning feed. I kind of backed away slowly, dragging the bags under my eyes along the floor behind me...

paris slept through from 11 - 7am from 2 days old, but Harrison is completely the opposite the most he'll go is 4 hours :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back