when did your LO start playing with toys?

purple13

Reaction score
connor's still not really interested in any of his... :think: :think:

he only grasps fingers, and my hair or bra when i'm feeding him. he's not interested in holding or playing with any of his toys though. he'll kick the ones on his playgym, and is fascinated by the monkey on his mobile though.

when did your babies start playing?

lil miss has only really just started "playing" properly... but she must have been around 2 1/2 months when I noticed she was really interested in things but her coordination was naff so she'd get bored and frustrated :roll: she was fine if I played with her tho

harry still isn't bothered, he smiles at rattles though when you rattle them for him.

i think james was about 2 or 3 months when he started trying to reach the toys on his baby gym, they're all different so try not to compare him too much to other babies :D

Oliver's only just started really being interested in, and reaching for, things within the last week or two.

think millie was about 3 months, even then tho she wasnt "properly" playing like she does now- no stacking bricks, banging things together or pressing buttons- just grasping things and fiddling with them and biting them- i called it "playing" tho! :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back