When did your LO change clothes sizes?

monster_munch

Reaction score
George went into 3-6 months last week as his 0-3 vests were rather tight poor lad. Some of his trousers are a little bit long but other than that I can't see them lasting too long.
His length is all in his body though so he's going to be a pain to get clothes to fit nicely, not htat it really matters I suppose but I want him to look nice :shakehead:
All this breastmilk he is guzzling down isn't making him put on any weight, just making him longer - I'm obviously using the wrong brand of breastmilk :lol: :lol:

I cant understand how babies clothes are made with a 0-3 span etc as there is a huge difference in a newborn size to a three month old imo! As it is my LO is very long and many of his 3-6 month clothes are tight and I've had to buy 6-9 months. Its bizarre!!

James was never in newborn - all too small. Was out of 0-3 by end of first month and is now fillling 3 - 6 so we need to go shooing for the next size up!

I find sizes vary dramatically according to brand etc too. Next is quite generous in their sizes but some of the Boots stuff are a good inch or so smaller in all directions for the same age range.... :think:

It has really depended with my DS. He wasn't in 0-3 for too long at all, the 3-6 he was in up untill the 6 month marker although he's now 8 months and in 6-9 month clothing which is just fine on him....only last week did I give up two really cute 3-6 tops that were still ok, it's true about the clothes etc, I tend to find stuff from Next is what I'd call normal, Debenhams & Boots are ok, Adams I kinda find small in things like babygrows, M&Co are small in their trousers etc - it seems to differ on the shops you buy in....not much differnt from adults clothing really, I've got sizes 10 -16 in my wardrobe because different stores just have such a different idea of what a size should be. Baby clothing seems to be much the same.

Maddison was in dolls clothes for a while and has always been behind in her clothes. She is coming up to 8 months and is still in 3-6 months :lol:

:shock: :shock:

connor is only just in 0-3 and they're still too big for him - his tiny baby vests still fit him!

Austin's still very much in his 9-12 months - he only got his first pair of 9-12 month trousers last month, he was in 6-9 until then. He's pretty diddy though, he was just under 21lb last time he was weighed just before his birthday. :D

jaydesalways been behind in sizes but shes diddy shes still in 6-9 clothes and a few 9-12 and shes 1 now :D

i think leland is about to go into 3-6 , his sleepsuits starting to get too short !

Baby smile went into newborn at 8 weeks and then 0-3 at 13 weeks! he was quite ickle when he was born!

depends on where we buy them from!! alice is still in 6-9 months for some of her stuff!!!! she seems to grow out of tops quicker than trousers.

she is in 9-12 months trousers today, and the legs are rolled up and they keep falling of her hips!

Ellie's in 3-6 but then again has some 0-3 that still fits her, I think it depends where the clothes are from to be honest. Our babies are growing so fast :(

Lily is in 0-3 month babygrows and vests which are getting small but then she is wearing a newborn outfit today :rotfl: she is still wearing newborn tops and the rest is o-3 months. If half the stuff didnt shrink when you wash it she would still comfortably be in 0-3 baby grows lol :roll:

0-3 have gone by the wayside.. although if its not got feet on it, it will fit... "ish"... its all 3-6 month clothing atm...and even thats a bit on the shortish side.

Lil miss is quite a porker really, but long with it... she's just "big"... :roll:

Harrison has just gone in 0-3 although the mothercare stuff in newborn still fits along with some asda stuff.

aww just put him in what fits MM, the shop sizes never get it right.

As your all saying that your lil people are in Imogens in 6-9 months and some are even 9-12, she has had a huge growth spurt and is a right porker now and shes really tall.

:dance: :dance: for fromage frais :dance: :dance:

Jake has always been in clothes longer than the sizing guide. He is still wearing mostly 9-12 months clothes now and he is 17 months old. He can get away with 12-18 months tops but his 12-18 month trousers are all too big still. It is a bit of a pain because I bought him a few outfits and the tops fit but the trousers that match don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back