Mix and match baby!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I had to get Bertie a couple of outfits today cos he's getting so long....why can't shops do mix and match sizes????? Fair enough T-shirts with matching trousers etc but I have a newborn top half and 0-3 months leg length to deal with! I can see this being a running theme throughout his life just as it is for me and his dad, long legged and short bodied can be really awkward to buy for!

Still got the size difference between shops problem too so have resorted to measuring him and taking a tape measure with us to the shop :roll:. I love shopping for him but it does irritate me sometimes xxxxxxxx

We went to asda baby event today and we were a little naughty. We brought him 4 babygro for a tenner, a gorgeous tigger outfit for £6 and a tracksuit (chavvy I know but it was cute) in sports direct for £9!!! What a splash out!! lol. We also brought some steriliser bags which go in the microwave for when we go away in sept for £3 and Huggie first size little swimmer nappies 6 for £ 3. Bargains.

I know what you mean AJs feet are huge, his legs are stumpy, his body is long and his arms are stumpy!!!! Poor unattractive child! lol

Thomas is like that he's in size 9 tops and size 8 bottoms always has been lol I used to swap a top if it wasn't right lol got better as he grew we just rolled the sleeves up xx

I've always had the opposite problem with my kids, from babyhood all the way through until now: they always need their tops corresponding to their age, but their trousers at least a size smaller - and you're right, it's quite frustrating when you're trying to buy combos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back