When did you....

abcd1234

Reaction score
First SEE a kick from the outside?? I thought it'd be later then i am but for a fw days id thought kicks seemed really hard and i got to watch my belly move last night, it was so wierd, but also really reasuring as hes obviously growing strong

mine was 3 weeks ago at 21 weeks... i was just sat there and felt it kicking from inside, so just lifted my top up and OMG saw it from the outside...

i couldnt wait to show OH!

its amazing isnt it! i sit and watch it for ages.....

just wait till we can see the hand pressing on the skin so you can see the outline!!! eckkkk!!

Mine was last Sunday! It was really odd! For the last few weeks hubby has been trying to catch babe moving but not been able to feel it. Now when ever he tries, babe seems to know just where his hand is, and makes sure s/he places the kick anywhere but there!

19 weeks this time but this is my 2nd baby so I don't know if that makes a difference. I love watching it but it's strangeto see aswell :lol:

I felt mine at about 19 weeks, but I do have a crazy baby. I was showing people in work the baby moving this week.

Alex xxx

Hi,

About 20-21 weeks. My little girl put her hand on my tummy to feel the baby, and when the baby kicked her hand moved, I couldn't believe it and my little girl was amazed!!!

My baby's kicks have been pretty strong for the last week now. I'm constantly feeling him/her kick and now and again i'll get to see my belly moving lol. This is my 4th pregnancy though so I expected to have movements early. Sometimes the kicks are really uncomfortable as well.

I can't wait for that stage!!

Must be so exciting for you all xx

about 2 weeks ago (so 21 weeks).

So weird but cool at the same time. OH thinks i've gone nuts as i sit there evey evening with my trousers down :shock: staring at my tummy just in case!

I was able to see it kick from about 18 weeks. It tends to do it more when im in the bath for some reason?!

i can feel it, i could with both, but i havent seen anything yet, she's been very quiet recently though, moving about a bit, but no direct kicks or purposeful booting etc

well I've been able to feel movements for a couple of weeks or so but didn't think i could see or feel from the outside then ........ at the weekend i was in the bath and when i could fell movements i could see my tummy twitchin just a little (bare in mind i have a layer of blubber which makes any definete movements difficult to see) but i was amazed just to see the slight switches and also the water rippled a little too!!! it was lovely. I cannot wait to get to the stage when Oh can feel the baby kick :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back