When did you start feeling baby move ?

Clara89

Reaction score
I am 18 weeks tomorrow and yet to feel a movement of some sort that I can defiantly say is the baby ! Had a few twinges etc but wasn't sure ... Just wondering when everyone else started to feel ?

Hiya. I started to feel baby move from about 14 weeks but this is my second pregnancy...now it's kicking around like mad! If this is your first baby they say you start to feel movement between 18-24 weeks xx

Yes this is my first so suppose I have to be patient lol

Really only started to feel her and know for sure this week it was actually sooner with my first pregnancy which is why I worried but looking at the scans this one is way more chilled out than my son

My 1st pregnancy it was 17 weeks but it took me about a week to be sure thats what I was feeling.

This is my first baby. I started feeling him around 16 weeks xx

With my first I started feeling definite flutters around 15 weeks. I'm 15 weeks now with my second but not felt anything definite yet. X

I am a first time mum and i started feeling baby move around 20 weeks. Just little flutters and sometimes felt like bubbles. As weeks progress you start feeling kicks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back