• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when did you ladies feel your babies?

katiee24

Reaction score
pregnancy still doesnt feel real atm.. all ive seen is baby & heard heartbeat.. still not felt any movements and im nearly 18 weeks :( but then again i dont have a clue what im feeling for as daft as it sounds :eh: i thought i felt baby but when i told midwife she said it was just wind as i should feel something near my belly button & not near my ribs which makes sense..

Hi, I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and for the last few days I keep feeling some movements in my stomach or pops (too early for kicks). Don't worry everyone starts feeling at different stage:)))

mine feel like pops but thats just wind :( i did feel something like a somersault but ive felt that once and that was like 2 week ago so cant be baby :(

Mine definitely feels like wind. Like a big bubble popping really. It's been getting stronger and more regular recently. Such a great feeling :) I first felt a flutter early - like 16 weeks I think, but had I not been reading up on it I'd have thought it was a muscle spasm. I'm 19w 4d today.

Last edited:
I think I felt a small flutter on Tuesday night, lasted 2 seconds. Nothing before and nothing since! Im still early so not expecting anything else for a while! Xxxx

i guess i just dont have a clue what im waiting for really.. alot of people say its like butterflies but ive even forgot what that feels like :D

Feels like a little tickle or wind, quite low down at first. It can depend on your body shape and size and where the baby is lying as to when you will feel it. Some peole are also more in tune with thier bodies while others just don't notice. For some people they feel it as early as 11 or 12 weeks for other it can be much later at 22 weeks. I started getting little flutters at 13 weeks when i was really relaxed at night. The last few weeks it hasnt stopped moving, even for my scan it was really busy and the sonographer commented how active it was making her life difficult! Def don't take after it's dad lol!

Felt movement for the first time bang on 19 weeks (a few days ago). That first day it was really noticeable and i have felt some sort of movement for the last few days but not so much.

I started feeling baby at around 16 weeks as a little 'flick' or almost like a muscle twich on the inside. It is always really low down by my knicker line. This has progressed to proper movements, which look like my muscle is twitching from the outside of my tummy over the last 4 weeks but it is still always really low down. A couple of days ago I saw my first 'bump' from the outside of my tummy and it was much higher up, to the right of my belly button which I'm assuming was an elbow/foot or something but since then it has still been low down again.

For me seems my baby movements are becoming more regular. I can feel them every day few times a day since monday.:)))) and it feels like a big bubble keeps popping.:)))

I started feeling at around 17 weeks, but I was trying very hard :) Was getting only bubbles under my ribs first, but then noticed tiny little nudges around my belly button. I would mostly feel them with my hand, still took me some time to start feeling it by my tummy, if it makes sense :)

I wouldn't worry about it though - we are all different. I'm sure you'll feel little nudges soon!

ive just started feeling slight flutter - im 14weeks, saying that this is my 2nd pregnancy and i know what im looking for. you should start to feel somthing in the next 2 weeks - its a brilliant feeling, like a wriggley fluttery tickly feeling - if u know what i mean?! lol xx

I believe I am feeling baby here and there (every couple of days or so). It feels like when your eye muscle starts twitching kind of, but a bit lighter. It only lasts for a couple of seconds and then it is gone. It also depends on where the placenta is attached, if you have an anterior placenta it can be over 20 weeks until you feel anything. Try drinking a glass of orange/apple juice or eating some melon. Wait 15-20 minutes and then lay on your back and see if you can feel anything then! Good luck, I am sure you will start feeling your LO anytime now!

awhh i cant wait!! i prodded my belly last night & im sure i felt a kick.. think my heads to making it up if u get what i mean haha

I was about 17/18 weeks and it was only at night when I'd lie down and concentrate on it :) The best way to describe it was like DW said, a muscle twitch or a little pop x

hopefully something will happen within the next month! :)

Should do hun, although a lot of women dont feel anything till after 21/22 weeks - so dont worry x

everyday i keep tryna feel something haha! i had like a stretchy pain before in the lower half of my belly.. knowing me i can feel something and i just dont know haha x

I'm getting little niggles already, but they're not strong at all.
I'm a size 8 normally although I could squeeze into a 6, but I certainly don't have a flat tummy any more! :p
Hope you feel LO soon hun, I can't wait for stronger movement xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back