Bigger ladies when did u feel

laura.roper

Reaction score
Calling all the bigger ladies when did u feel movements I'm 20wks on thur ad
Not sure if I've felt anything yet which worries me xxx

Hey sweetie i was about a size 16 when i fell pregnant with my first and the first real movement i had was at around 20 weeks ..and it was a full blown kick ...im about a size 22 now and have been having the flutters ect but have only starting feeling proper kicks since saturday ...im 24 weeks today but i do have a placenta at the front

I feel something but sorry for tmi but most of the time it's wind lol so I just put it down to that I do feel something strange bit then it gos off straight away can't wait till I feel a full blown boot haha thanks for the info hun xx

Thats alrite hun i think sometimes baby moving around feels like wind ..for a few week it actually felt like i had a tummy bug but not ..just real odd sensations in my tummy ..it will happen soon hun im sure.. My big princess was so happy on sat as she felt my little princess kick on the outside too lol ...bf not felt it yet so he isnt so happy lol

where is ur placenta hun because if it's at the front you wont hardly feel any movement, i'm sure u'll feel something soon! xx

Not sure what you mean by big but I think I'm big lol. Was a size 14, now a 16 preg. Started to feel movements last week so end of 16th week but it's like wind but I know it's not... kinda like little pops, they are quite regular now and getting stronger and I know I don't need to trump LOL. It's kinda like a tapping some days too. It deffo varies between women and also the location of the placenta! No idea where mine is yet xx

I am a size 16 and I'm just over 24 weeks. I can feel LO kicking etc inside but still a bit too much cushioning to actually feel any kicks on the outside! (hope that makes sense!) Don't worry hun, you'll soon be getting a good old boot in the belly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back