• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when did you feel baby kicking?

sammi7

Reaction score
when did everyone feel their baby first kicking, and what does it feel like? lots of people have told me different things as to when they felt their first kick. I also wanted to ask if its normal to get a lot more discharge around this time as ive had an increases amount in the last 2days and not sure if it is ok xx

Yep the discharge is totally normal, i posted about this a while ago and lots of people say it increases the further into pregnancy you get, i found that to be true too.

I first felt movements between 16/17 weeks but couldnt really be sure if it was wind or not, proper kicks came around 18/19 weeks, it all depends on where your placenta is lying too, if its at the front it will delay you feeling movements but thats totally normal too :) xx

thanks nurse 26, i think i just worry about every little thing lol i think i have felt movemnt, but cant be sure as its not been very regular so im kind of confused. i guess it will all come in no time xx

I get discharge aswell. I was first felt something down there around 17/18 weeks. To me it felt like going over a hump in the road. Then the day I turned 19 weeks I felt a proper kick an OH felt it too! Now I feel kicks all the time and sometimes the feeling of being kicked in the vagina (which apparently is normal as there is a nerve down there that babies can kick) That feels really weird lol

Much to my OH's delight the discharge means he can skip foreplay if I can't be bothered lmao.

I felt nudges at 14 weeks onwards, first bump moving kick was last night :love:

i hve been feeling kicks for the last week properly, feels like someone is poking my belly quite low down from the inside (pretty weird! lol) Also last week i didnt feel the baby move for anout 6 days which was horrible - but it seems he/she was just being lazy! lol xx

I've only really been feeling kicks this week. Strange feelings I've had since about 18 weeks, like tummy flipping and bubbles popping but distinct kicks I get every day now at some point.

Felt proper kicks at the beginning of my 18th week :)

And yes to the discharge, I'm exactly the same! It's quite annoying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back