When did u stop using a pushchair?

Emmamb

Reaction score
My son will b 4 in November,I haven't used a puschair for him for prob nearly a year but the childminder still uses 1 for long distances 4 him. Anyway,he's a real handful wen we go out anywhere,he either Refuses to hold hands,runs off or wants to b carried,we went to the local bike night last night and he fell asleep half way round so I had to carry him half a mile home which left me in agony,anyways I've text my sister to get the buggy back off her,but don't know if I've done the right thing,would I b better perservering for a bit linger or use the buggy for a couple of months? (I'm hopin if he knows I have the buggy then that mite make him behave a bit. Xx

I stopped putting Lacey in a pushchair when she was about 3. She's great at walking short distances but anything over a mile and she starts wingeing so we try to play games with her like eye spy as we're walking along! Don't worry though, theres children who go to Lacey's nursery who are 4 and still in a pushchair!

Nell refused to use a pushchair from about 2 and a half unless she's just woken from a sleep or something. now, cos we walk about a mile to school she either takes a skipping rope (although your lo is a boy lol) or her scooter, and both stop her moaning x
I think poppy was about 3 and a half, she was happy to be pushed around!
I don't think it really matters how old your child is, you gotta do whatever makes life easier for you. i'm a big believer in that lol x

Dec hasnt used his pushchair in about 2 1/2 months now, he is 32 months, so he hasnt used a pushchair since he was 21/2. I think my older son was about 3 when he stopped using his pushchair. Tbh I think you should do what is best for you, I know if Dec would get into his I would use it, he is a terror sometimes, but there would be world war 3 if I took it out now !!!! lol

Caitlins out of hers 2 half yrs old but thats mainly to nursery I have a umberella stroller for days out/long distances for her and my youngest is now in the maclaren rather than the icandy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back