When are you ACTUALLY sick???

Solo

Reaction score
having really bad nausea that hurts my chest when I wretch!!
No :puke: yet!!
When will I actually be :puke: ???
Does it hurt as much as just the wretching???
GROSS SUBJECT, I KNOW!!!!!

Sorry Solo, cant help as I havent had it yet either... just didnt wanna not write smth. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

You may be lucky and not actually be sick.

I felt fine for the first month and a half-ish, but then once I began being sick I carried on and haven't stopped since! I'm one of the unlucky ones though.

When my mum was having me, all she had was some acid reflux, she wasn't actually sick, oh and she worked until two weeks before I was born as the pregnancy really didn't affect her :)

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hiya hun......

I'm nauseaus all the time but I've only actually been physically :puke: once and that was last Sunday.

I've spent hours kneeling in front of a loo wretching but apart from that one time I've not had any more sickness.

I hate being :puke: anyway so I'm hoping that that was it for me. :pray:

have never actually been seen sick just had terrible nausea from 5 weeks to 9 weeks and now it has gone away :dance: :dance:

nw1 said:
have never actually been seen sick just had terrible nausea from 5 weeks to 9 weeks and now it has gone away :dance: :dance:
You lucky thing mines still here, :( wonder if this s dependant on the sex or not...

I was sick at 8 weeks and still am in the evening...

x

I was sick from early on and still am sometimes.

U might be lucky and not actually be sick

I've only suffered with nausea both pregnancies. It was worst first time around.

I've had bad nausea between weeks 6-9 but I'm not suffering too much at the moment. Mind you I'm eating little and often to keep it at bay.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

You might not actually ever be sick, it could be just heaving and wretching which in my opinion is just as horrible as being :puke:
some days i just get the heaving and nothing comes up but then other days i am :puke:
hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back