• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your parents bought baby??

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Ello :wink:

what has your mum and dad bought your baby? :lol:

I got
Loads of clothes
cradle
travel system
changing bag ( with all bits in )
teddys
blankets
mmm think thats it
what about u lot? :hug:

A massive lot of clothes
Mamas and papas pliko Pramette
GSB test
Private healthcare scans @ kings
Moses Basket
A flat <ha
baby bath

Mostly erm everything

My mum and dad have been so generous.

They have bought the bath set, playmat, lots of clothes, steriliser, moses basket plus lots of little bits.

My auntie bought us our travel system too. People have been so kind!

I consider myself VERY lucky:

My Dad & Stepmom:
Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System
Moses Basket & bedding

My Mom & Stepdad:
Travel Cot
Baby Carrier
Grobag Room Thermometer (from my Nanna)
will also be getting: bits of clothes, bouncer & best of all -
My moms baby bath box that she got when she was pg with my brother (28 years ago!!!) Is huge, plain white & I love it!!!!!
Anything else she see's :lol:
Have offered to buy whatever we need afterwards if no-one else gets it for us

My MIL:
Everything she sees :rotfl:
Wardrobe
Chest of Drawers
Lots of Clothes

FIL:
Nothing yet, but we think he's going to get us some flash Baby Monitors
:cheer:

my dad was great when i was preg! he brought alot of stuff

cot
4d scan
lots of clothes

well anything we needed

hes getting us a highchair soon :D

oooh I bought myself a grobag egg thingy frm ebay for like £11 I love it haha ive been monitoring my bedroom temp for ages how sad am i LOL but its so cool

yeah, we're gonna do that.....get it all set up for abit in our room before she gets here :cheer:

Emmylou said:
yeah, we're gonna do that.....get it all set up for abit in our room before she gets here :cheer:
Its so fun i got it a long time ago now n it used to be red for being to hot in the summer and now sometimes its blue ahh its so fun LOL

My Parents were great they got us the cot and bedroom furniture, Ians Parents got us the pram and his Nan got us our moses Basket, we got lots of clothes etc, but we wanted to get the rest ourselves, but we've had loads since. :dance:

my mum aint brought me nothing yet, as she dont get alot of money as she is only a career for my nan, i know she would buy me anything i needed if she had the money, but she does help me out in lots of other ways
and my dad lives in canada and he aint ever brought his granchildren anything or has not ever seen them, but he always asks me to send piccys of them!!!!!

my mum and dad got baby

cot
changing table
loads of clothes/bibs etc
cot accessories
nursary accessories
plus loads more

mil

chicco ttravel system

aunt and uncle

moses basket and accessories

wanabamum said:
Minime said:
Ummmm nothing :think:

Dont you get on with your parents minime??

See them occasionally but I think they know I'm a fussy cow and are probably terrified of getting anything for the baby lol!

My nan once gave DD a brown and tan knitted sleep vest which was posted between mine and my sisters next door but one. She'd go down in the morning to find it on her doormat again :rotfl:

OH's parents have been great...

they're giving us £1000 to but our pram and nursery things with :cheer:

Don't have my parents but my grandparents are getting bits and bobs such as nappies and toiletries etc... they were great when I had the twins and got practically everything then so can't expect it this time :D

feel very lucky with the help that we're having :)

i feel unloved :(

MIL/FIL bought us our cotbed

and my parents are buying our car seat

thats all im getting lol

My mum and dad got us our Quinny Buzz pram/car seat and lots of bits eg bibs, bootees etc...mum has knitted loads of gorgeous little cardies too (I love hand knitted stuff on newborns)

OHs mum and dad are buying us a tumble dryer, and also gave us the depoist for our car when we traded in our sporty number for a family estate

We are very lucky :cheer: :cheer:

We're probably better off than our parents :oops: so we didn't want them to buy the big stuff. One my cousins gave us her cot which is lovely, loads of bed linen, towels, bottles and we got a moses basket, baby bath, top and tail bowl, baby swing from our local freecycle. Our neighbour has given us LOADs of clothes, plus a reclining chair. We did get a pushchair, car seat, changing bag etc also from freecycle, but we decided we wanted to buy new for that so we got the Atlan travel system from Mothercare - a bargain at £139! We gave the stuff we didn't want to our local Sure Start.

Ian's Mum and Dad have given us some lovely clothes, a baby towel and a fantastic crochet shawl made by Ian's Mum. It's absolutely beautiful and must have taken her ages - I've put it in my hospital bag so we can brign baby home in it, snug as a bug!

My mum has bought us some dribble clothes, a sleeping bag and a coat from Woolies.

Oooooooooooo my SiL gave me a knit your own bootees and scratch mitts set - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I can't even understand the instructions lololol. We also got given some toys and a baby gym from freecycle, plus a paddling pool for next summer. Can't believe how much stuff we've been given already! It is so lovely and kind of people :D

Well - this is a tricky one because my mum & dad can't really afford to buy much but it doesn't look like the o/h's parents are contributing!!! So they probably will end up buying most of the big things...

my mummy and daddy bought me:

moses basket and rocking stand

nursery bedding

baby monitor

LOADS of clothes

LOADS of toys (most off my dad that are for when she is walknig :wall: )

shower curtain *hahahah*

bubbas daddys parentals:

cotbed and mattress

i think ive done really well, im really greatful to all of them especially my mummy, as she has NO money at the mo and still she spends EVERYTHING on the baby, even when i tell her not to, to save it for herself, bless her eh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back