• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your LOs favourite song/s???????????

ASD123456

Reaction score
I've found songs pretty effective at soothing Rudy when he's upset whether it be radio or sung by me (poor little baby ears!) His favorites are, 10CC- I'm not in love :lol: and when I'm singing to him Hush little baby (don't say a word) (probably because it's the only lullaby I remember the words to) I'm working on getting him interested in The Specials- A message to you Rudy because it's a song with his name in but that doesn't seem to be working.

What are your LOs favourite songs?

Alex xxx

My Lo's favorite song is one that my dad made up just for her. its fab to sing when she tired or when shes not feeling herself its like a lullaby sort of song.

I always play Westlife in the car, so she loves them. And Sam Sparrow's Black And Gold is guaranteed a smile!

Maia loves Jelly on a Plate and Row Row Row your Boat, as for non baby songs she likes Noah and the Whale when thats on the radio and the one with the woman singing about "I love you so much better when your naked"!

wind the bobbin up and row row row with the extra funny verses in :D

Charlie:-) said:
Maia loves Jelly on a Plate and Row Row Row your Boat, as for non baby songs she likes Noah and the Whale when thats on the radio and the one with the woman singing about "I love you so much better when your naked"!

Yay the naked song!! OH sings that to Eva when he gets her ready for her bath...not sure its entirely appropriate, I wonder if the neighbours think he is singing to me lol :rotfl: But it makes her smile...we also sing the Ting tings 'thats not my name' song with all the nicknames we have for her in it.
Of baby songs I sing Twinkle twinkle little star to her a lot to soothe her and she loves all the animal noises in Old Macdonald, especially the pig! :lol:

Jacob's fave is 'The wheels on the bus go round and round' from the 'On the Go' Baby Einstein DVD. He ahhs and umms to it and moves his feet to it.

He also likes 'Daisy Daisy' which his Grandad has sung to him since birth (it was my favourite song as a baby so my Dad sings it to him too! lol)

He's also becoming a fan of the ringtones on my phone :lol:

as for non baby songs she likes Noah and the Whale
Rudy loves this too (so does his mother) in fact I think I might have to get the album.

At the moment Arianna loves Kylie's WOW song.... she runs about singing "wow wow wow wooow!!"

Also wind the bobbin, wheels on the bus.

She is partical to Bon Jovi (wonder why :lol: ), anything really she loves dancing and I have the radio on most of the day!

minxie said:
He also likes 'Daisy Daisy' which his Grandad has sung to him since birth (it was my favourite song as a baby so my Dad sings it to him too! lol)

My mum sings that to Ella and used to sing it to me every night to get me to sleep!

Ella likes the teddy bears picnic - it stops her crying instantly, how much is that doggy? and loads of other chn's songs, unfortunately she doesn't seem to appreciate real music!

clarey said:
...we also sing the Ting tings 'thats not my name' song with all the nicknames we have for her in it.quote]

:lol: We do the same for Sam! I'm so glad i'm not the only one! He loves it though!!

He also likes Pat a Cake and Horsey, Horsey

OMG! I do the 'Ting Tings' song too!

"They call me beanie..they call me beanzoid..they call me cutie...they call me little one..that's not my name..my name is Jacob!" and "Are you calling me Mummy?" (...with hubby doing crazy 'that's not my name' harmonies in background and waving cutlery or pens around like drumsticks) :rotfl:

Yes, we live in a mad house lol :rotfl:

Sugababes 'About You Now'...OH puts it on repeat for her..I hate it now :roll:

Also, whenever the Hollyoaks' theme tune comes on she turns to it and grins hehe :D

minxie said:
OMG! I do the 'Ting Tings' song too!

"They call me beanie..they call me beanzoid..they call me cutie...they call me little one..that's not my name..my name is Jacob!" and "Are you calling me Mummy?" (...with hubby doing crazy 'that's not my name' harmonies in background and waving cutlery or pens around like drumsticks) :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

In our house it goes....''They call me Sam Sam,, they call me cheeky, they call me monster...Thats not my name, My name is Samuel''

I constantly sing to Jessie, a mixture of childrens songs and anything I listen to, her favourite is Chantilly Lace and a silly song that I make up as I sing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back