Your Favourite Remedies

monster_munch

Reaction score
Just thought we could add our favourite tried and tested remedies to this thread :D

Mine's for cradle cap

Walnut oil in the bath water- I'm using organic, cold-pressed walnut oil, not sure if that makes any difference, tbh it's probaably just the fact that it's oil :lol:
I use it in the bath water because it warms it up and its keeps all of his skin nice, but I wash his hair with it too and it cleared it up a lot within 2 days and a week later it's gone :D

My DD has gorgeous skin (people are always commenting on it) and from about 3 weeks old, nearly every night without fail, we do baby massage on her with grapeseed oil (just a bog standard natural oil, find it next to olive oil in the supermarket - I decant it into a glass bottle with a cork so I don't have a big bottle of cooking oil in her bedroom!).

I love her amber teething necklace and she's had hardly any bother with teething pain since she's been wearing it (since about 6 months old).

Valentine Xxx

Camomile tea for sticky eyes: boil some water, add a camomile tea bag, wait a few mins for it to diffuse and for water to cool down and then soak a cotton wool ball and wipe over baby's eye.

valentine said:
My DD has gorgeous skin (people are always commenting on it) and from about 3 weeks old, nearly every night without fail, we do baby massage on her with grapeseed oil (just a bog standard natural oil, find it next to olive oil in the supermarket - I decant it into a glass bottle with a cork so I don't have a big bottle of cooking oil in her bedroom!).

I love her amber teething necklace and she's had hardly any bother with teething pain since she's been wearing it (since about 6 months old).

Valentine Xxx

after reading valetines grapeseed oil im now using it too , he baths in it and baby massage at night before getting into his pj's . so far so good , its been nice on his head for dry skin , working on his body tho but it was seriously dry !

i do also rate avent magic cream ( its not steriod and contains loads of nat stuff) for rashes , spec under there chins / on neck .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back