What's Your LO Getting This Year?

BabyLove

Reaction score
What have you got so far or what do you plan on getting? :D

I was undecided until today, now we agreed on lots of "In The Night Garden" toys for Lovella for her birthday ( Christmas eve )... and a complete pink "In The Night Garden" Upsy Daisy bedroom for Christmas :) I CANT WAIT to decorate it all and see it finnished lol!

aww cute!

Finlay has a whole load of 9-12 month clothes, a wooden walker with blocks, some little toys and some books.

He got a highchair from his grandparents that we had to build yesterday :lol:

Arianna has lots of new clothes, a Dora chair, Dora Play Tent, Fi-Fi teaset, A baking set, new Pj's, Vests, underwear, books, a couple of DVD's, Pink Duplo Blocks, SOme Disney Princess stuff..... erm more stuff to but it is all hidden in the garage so I cant remember!

teds having a drum
peekablock giraffe thing
beanstalk push along walker
10 peice toy set from argos
some interactive books

a bike with parent handle and safty thing for his birthday (new yrs eve)

charls getting :roll:
nintendo ds. - games - nintendogs, hannah montana, cooking mama, 12 dancing princesses (barbie) and another game i cant remember.
a little pink keyboard
gliders that you put on ur trainors to make them have wheels
walkytalkies
a dance mat
disney sing along story book
some make up
and some other crap.

Shes getting from us...

1. Wii Fit, board cover, rechargeable batteries for all controllers, docking station
2. Simpsons Electronic Monopoly (she loves this game!)
3. Magna Beads
4. Rainbow Hop-it
5. Wii game
6. Glow in the dark beads
7. Blo Pens
8. Hello Kitty dressing gown
9. Money
10. Stocking fillers

God knows what from her nana and grandad!

xCarly said:

I was undecided until today, now we agreed on lots of "In The Night Garden" toys for Lovella for her birthday ( Christmas eve )... and a complete pink "In The Night Garden" Upsy Daisy bedroom for Christmas :) I CANT WAIT to decorate it all and see it finnished lol!

I've just got to put the finishing touches to Evie's bedroom. We've gone from a yellow Winnie The Pooh room to a yellow In The Night Garden room. It has an ace self adhesive border round it and loads of night garden characters all over the walls. It's so funny watching her in her room ... she talks to them :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:
xCarly said:

I've just got to put the finishing touches to Evie's bedroom. We've gone from a yellow Winnie The Pooh room to a yellow In The Night Garden room. It has an ace self adhesive border round it and loads of night garden characters all over the walls. It's so funny watching her in her room ... she talks to them :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww bless her how cute!!! :rotfl: xx

A pram and a really nice dolly :lol: She LOVES both...its all she plays with at Mums and Toddlers

My OH last night went....

"We should buy her an Iggle Piggle for Christmas...one of the really good ones..I think they are about £15"
Me- "Why? She's never watched In The Night Garden in her life"
OH (looks sad)

"But I like Iggle Piggle"

So does anyone know if I can get a small,downsized Iggle Piggle for my OH this Christmas? :rotfl:

zebrastripes said:
A pram and a really nice dolly :lol: She LOVES both...its all she plays with at Mums and Toddlers

"We should buy her an Iggle Piggle for Christmas...one of the really good ones..I think they are about £15"
OH (looks sad)

So does anyone know if I can get a small,downsized Iggle Piggle for my OH this Christmas? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless :lol:

You can get a 12" plush Iggle Piggle for £9.99 in Woolworths (or anywhere really)... or a smaller soft one from wilkinson's £4.. or a small soft one from woolworths for £5.99 i think :)

.. Its £15 if he wants a talking one or £30-£35 for the Dancing singling Iggle Piggle :lol: xx

xCarly said:
zebrastripes said:

OH (looks sad)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless :lol:

You can get a 12" plush Iggle Piggle for £9.99 in Woolworths (or anywhere really)... or a smaller soft one from wilkinson's £4.. or a small soft one from woolworths for £5.99 i think :)

.. Its £15 if he wants a talking one or £30-£35 for the Dancing singling Iggle Piggle :lol: xx

Well, the dancing singing one would keep him amused for longer :lol: :lol: :lol:

We were thinking of getting Kai something big but he gets loads throughout the year. For example yesterday he got a wiggles dvd, a red thomas the tank train and a small digger. Last week he got a jigsaw and an annoying character from yo gabba gabba.

So as his birthday is so near Christmas we have set a limit of $100 plus some Christmas jamas on Christmas Eve.

So far we have on our list:
Garage
Jigsaw

And I have another $50 to spend so just keep looking lol

Yay we've now got everything for her birthday :cheer: Thats one less thing to worry about! Lovella's having..

In The Night Garden Singing/Dancing Iggle Piggle
In The Night Garden Upsy Daisy & her bed
In The Night Garden Ninky Nonk vehicle
In The Night Garden Pinky Ponk
In The Night Garden Talking plush Iggle Piggle
In The Night Garden Talking plush Upsy Daisy
In The Night Garden Talking plush Makka Pakka
In The Night Garden Shape and Spin Gazebo Shape Sorter
In The Night Garden Day & Night learning clock
In The Night Garden Jumbo Upsy Daisy soft toy
In The Night Garden Jumbo Iggle Piggle soft toy
In The Night Garden Jumbo Makka Pakka soft toy
In The Night Garden Musical popping pontipines
In The Night Garden Mini plush Tombliboo Unn
In The Night Garden Mini plush Tombliboo Eee
In The Night Garden Mini plush Tombliboo Ooo
In The Night Garden Iggle Piggle hot water bottle cover
In The Night Garden Wooden abacus
In The Night Garden Iggle Piggle blanket with Igglepiggle

and a Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra :)

Theres one or two things i still want to add but we'll see. We havnt started on christmas presents yet but theres a while to go :shhh: Some will say she's being spoilt but i dont care, she's not :D Your only one once! :dance:

So far, and Ive been told to stop :lol: , We have:

Hippo walker/ride on
Ball thing lol looks like a lottery machine
Drum/musical set
Huge teddy
Keyboard and musical electric something or other lol
Farm set
Oh the 1p book lol how could I forget.

I think I own most of fisher price's stock...

Bought so far:

Dora double buggy, cot & baby carrier set
Baby Born
Baby born changing bag set
Baby born horse & carriage
baby born magic bed
Dora, fifi & charlie & lola pj's
Jungle book & 101 dalmations dvds
Sticker maker machine
Fifi Doll
Dora camera set
Dora ready bed
Dora megasketcher
Arts & crafts set thingy
Dress up set
Peppa pig scooter

Then it's Soph's 2nd birthday on new years eve too, plus daddy still thinks she needs more :lol:

Most people think we are strange for this, but when Jacob first smiled voluntarily it was at a certain CD cover foldout I showed him and he still likes it. This is the closest he can come at this point to saying he likes something, and he isn't going to remember this Christmas at all so I wanted to get him something that would last, so I decided to get him the print of part of that CD. It's limited, numbered and signed so will be worth something when he grows up (so he can sell it if he decides he doesn't like it). It's also meaningful because Shaun and I met because of the band that the cover is for. We'll probably get him a Jumperoo too. We don't want him to have tons of toys and plan to use a toy library. He's probably going to get tons of toys from his aunties and granny, though :roll: but my mother knows to get books and things.

moss said:
Most people think we are strange for this, but when Jacob first smiled voluntarily it was at a certain CD cover foldout I showed him and he still likes it. This is the closest he can come at this point to saying he likes something, and he isn't going to remember this Christmas at all so I wanted to get him something that would last, so I decided to get him the print of part of that CD. It's limited, numbered and signed so will be worth something when he grows up (so he can sell it if he decides he doesn't like it). It's also meaningful because Shaun and I met because of the band that the cover is for. We'll probably get him a Jumperoo too. We don't want him to have tons of toys and plan to use a toy library. He's probably going to get tons of toys from his aunties and granny, though :roll: but my mother knows to get books and things.

That is a wonderful idea and something to cherish in years to come, how thoughtful!!

Esme smiled for the first time today when I looked over her moses basket and said "hello poopy face" :think: dont think I can copy your idea :lol:

Seren so far has got:
Baby Annabel
and this to go with it mini earth mummy kit as the accessories that usually come with it wouldn't really mean much to her as we don't use them (like a walker, swing etc)
an Ariel doll (Disney) as she is obsessed with the Little Mermaid
She will be getting a peppa pig dvd, some wooden jewallery, a nurses' set as she likes to make me and Cally better all the time lol. I am also asking relatives to get her either some Happyland stuff as she loves this, stuff for her dolly like a cot.

For her birthday she is getting a scooter and has tickets for the cbeebies show :cheer:

I haven't even started Cally's yet but the majority of it will be from the Early Learning Centre as I now have a weekend job there and get 25% discount :cheer:

We have a smallish flat so I'm going to try not to get Eli anything big. He'll only be 4.5 months at Christmas anyway so I was thinking about trying to get him something that he'll appreciate when he's older. I was thinking about getting him a gold coin, one with 2008 on it (year of his birth). And gold is good to invest in (though we can't afford much, just something small).

For other presents I plan to get him an alphabet book and maybe one of those doorway jumper things. And I'm keeping an eye out for a stocking worthy of being his first, although I might try and sew one myself if I get the courage. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back