What's Your LO Getting This Year?

so far we have Ava:

Jumperoo
dressing gown
2x pjs
4 dresses for party's, christmas day and new years day
a me to you pillow for "someone special" (more a keepsake)
winnie the pooh crawl after me
books

not sure if we will get her much more, my mum and dad have her a baby walker, other grandparents have a high chair for her so not sure

Not going overboard as Galen will only be 7 months. Will probably get some stocking fillers like bath toys and a few books (he loves his books) and then get something he can keep and appreciate when he is older.

DD will be 17 months this year.

We've already got:-

Basket full of plastic fruit and tins (£5 Asda)
Till and other plastic toy food things (£2 charity shop)
Armbands (£4 Asda)
Pink brolly (£0.99 Save the Children sale)
Pink wooden push-a-long walker (Verbaudet with ace code meaning it was only £9 inc. delivery)
Big jigsaw (£1.50 charity shop)

Also getting:-

Blackboard one side/drawing paper other and chalk/pens (Ikea)
Little table and chairs (Ikea)
Christmas pjs for Christmas eve (don't know where from yet)

I'd also love to get her foot or handprints done at a ceramic cafe after the plate we had them done on broke a couple of months ago, but this is quite dear, so we'll see if we can afford it.

Valentine Xxx

My LO's arn't so little anymore.
My daughter's main pressie is a pink ipod nano and my son's getting the new sony ericcson W595.
Im looking forward to next Christmas when the house will be full of baby toys!

I was thinking of getting Darragh a wheelie bug for Christmas and I dont know what for his birthday yet :think: :think:

so far all i have brought willow is a wooden mega blocks farm set
i have no idea what else we are going to get but it wont be loads as money is very tight plus nanny and granda will spoil her even though they said they wouldnt.
will probably get books and little stocking fillers.

cadens getting
-stride to ride lion
-peek a blocks train set
-in the night garden talking iggle piggle
-in the night garden books set
-building blocks
-light up keyboard (elc)
-shape sorter
-chatterphone
-thomas tank puch n go
-bath toys
-musical instruments,tambourine,drum,maraca
-in the night garden ninky nonk train
-in the ight garden dvd
-wooden blocks and walker

kiaras getting
-digital camera
-full set of bratz dolls
-clothes
-alvin and the chipmunks dvd
-set of books
-earrings
-pretend makeup
-art set
-baby alive doll
-furrberry
-craft set
-paint your own china tea set
-make a suncatcher set

thats it lol

So far we have got him

Og pog scooter
Little tikes car transporter
In the night garden figures
In the night garden fuzzy felts
In the night garden jigsaw

got a few things on the list to get this week -
ELC garage and cars
Henry hoover
pyjamas

We aren't going to get too much more than that this year maybe a few more little things

So far we have got Amber:

LazyTown 'Stephanie' playsuit
Little Tikes Amazing Colour Copier
Disney Princess 3D Puzzle
Disney Princess Dream Collection Dolls
Barbie Washing machine & Barbie Cash register
Baby Annabell Activity Centre

And also got her a few books, such as 'Little Red Riding Hood' & a book of bedtime tales, plus a pair of PJ's & a barbie nightie.

I think that's enough really, she will also get presents from both our families & I want her to appreciate what she's been given.

somethings are from grandma as weve been doing the xmas shopping together and also his birthday is a month after so some stuff is for birthday but this is what i think is from who and for when lol

xmas

wooden activity walker (£12 carboot brand new)
wooden xylophone (new)
wooden shape sorted (new)
wooden bead toy (new)
winnie pooh bead toy (£2! carboot from grandma)
wooden jigsaw puzzles (£1.50 each various all from carboot)
xmas pj's and santa suit !
cars ride on (asda half price ! from grandma)
leapfrog learn table (£2 carboot!!!)
fisher price jungle train ( £10 carboot !!! from grandma)
extra tigger from train (£4 new from babyshow)
vtech activity chair (thanks to debbie :hug: )
megabloks bag (£5 brand new from carboot)
megablok school bus , dumper truck x 2 , trailer and big loose bag of random bricks (£2 the lot from carboot !!!)
stacking rings and plastic blocks ( from grandma / stocking fillers)
millie moo feely book (£1.50 instead of 8 at carboot !!)
clothes ?

just left to get , winnie pooh club house by megabloks , new shoes / first walkers probably , the police little tikes car ( from other grandma) , something sentimental dunno what tho ??

birthday
clairbois climbing frame /slide (2nd hand ebay bargain )
more wooden jigsaw puzzles (again from carboot!)
happyland vets (new from grandma)
happyland police station (new from grandma)
quad ride on (carboot from grandma)

also some of the above is for at grandmas as we go monthly and stay for a week at a time so need lots there to amuse him !!!

Wow you have got some bargains there Gem :dance:

Also got Brody today

Finger paints
Paint pots
Paint brushes
Cool apron thingie
Shake and go car
A water squirter bath toy thing

Wow your children get loads!! I feel a bit mean, we've bought DD a Doll's House and she'll get a few small things like book/chocolate etc for her stocking and that's about it!

Last edited:
Becky said:
Wow your children get loads!! I feel a bit mean, we've bought Lucy a Doll's House and she'll get a few small things like book/chocolate etc for her stocking and that's about it!

You're not mean Becky! A dolls house is brilliant! Remember that a lot of the above are 1st Christmases - I went really to town last year on DD's 1st Christmas, but this year is a lot more subdued as she just had and still has no idea.

Also, I tend to not give her things for her weekly or monthly - I do buy things if I see them in charity shops or cheap somewhere all the time but save everything in a big presents pile for birthday (summer) or Christmas; you are maybe often buying and giving your daughter the odd wee thing straight away as she's much older and more aware?

Valentine Xxx

Aw thanks Valentine, :hug: :hug: I hadn't thought of it that way. Yes we do buy her little bits through the year, and the dolls house should go down very well (bargain £30!)

aww becky dolls house sounds ace ! ive got loads for leland but its from my mum too and so much from carboots or sales i dont think ive paid full price for anything , even the elc happyland stuff had 20% off lmao i prefere him to have loads of good stuff then 1 or 2 brand new bits , but of cause later when his older and tells me what he wants that will probably change !!! i already know i want to get him a wooden garage next year and these arent cheap so he wont get half as much !

Aaron has got so far:
Fireman sam scooter
Fire station set
Fire engines and police cars
Fireman sam dvd
Foam numbers and letters for the bath
Packer truck from bob the builder

Still got to buy:
A doctors set
and other bits I see along the way. As you can tell he loves fireman sam and any fire engines :lol:

Tamzin I haven't got a clue! She'll only be 4 months so I dunno what to do. Might put some money away and get some small toys and clothes she needs.

Thomas has got loads :oops:
n517893424_988772_4916.jpg

and the list
n517893424_988773_8151.jpg

hes also got quite a few books and a huge pink and white fluffy dog from toys r us and no i dont care that its pink :lol:
needs to get a few more little bits for his stockings and he is done,
other people are just giving him money so i can get him clothes
xx

Waouh, you girls are really spoiling your kids, I wish i could spoil my little boy :( :(
Don't have much money this year but so far, I know he's definately getting a new wardrobe from my mum, lots of toys from my brothers and sister but from us, not sure, probably some educational baby books :bored:

jaylas getting:
new p'js
new clothes and tights
puzzles
large winnie the pooh
the new baby annabell (it moves its head and cries real tears)
baby annabell outfits for her one she has now
dvds- higglytown and winnie the pooh
handbag (shes always taking mine)
bath toys
alphabet blocks (in a wooden box)
books

were getting most of it from ebay. im an ebay freak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back