What's your experience been?

rosieposie

Reaction score
Just wondered what everyone who has more than one baby has experienced.

I got pregnant in my first month of trying with my son but unfortunately he was born sleeping at 34 weeks.

When we tried again about 6 months later we fell again in the first month.

Now my hubby is convinced when we try again we wall fall in the first month and I keep saying to him it might not happen like that again.

sorry to hear about your little angel :hug:

my first took 3 years :think: 2nd 1 month of coming of pill, 3rd 2 months now after an 11 year gap, I have now been off the pill for 11 months and nothing yet :wall: swings and roundabouts, hope you dont have too long a wait :pray: good luck :D

My first was our second month of trying. My second was an imaculate conception from what I remember :think: and we fell pregnant first month with this one!!!!!

I am eternally gratelful for not having to wait to long but I am currently in the 'I can't believe I'm so lucky' frame of mind and dread going to the loo incase there's blood. Does everyone feel like that?

I got pregnant first month of trying but unfortunately I miscarried. This is our fifth month of trying and nothing yet :wall:

first i got pregnant in may 2005 by accident with one mis hap :shock: but wasnt to be. and now ive been off the pill 2 yrs 4 months but activally trying for 15 months :cry:

G3M said:
first i got pregnant in may 2005 by accident with one mis hap :shock: but wasnt to be. and now ive been off the pill 2 yrs 4 months but activally trying for 15 months :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back