Obsessed with BD this month!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well its my first cycle after my first AF after my loss if that makes sense and have been rather obsessed with it

I dont chart or anything like that but i can tell when i am OV by what my body does so i have made my OH promise to BD every other day this week, niether of us have a high sex drive so this has been quite a fete to get him to agree LOL!

Saying that we only BD 4 times last time in the month that we got pregnant so fingers crossed it will work again

I am so wanting a BFP before christmas :pray: :pray:

Good luck :pray:

We hardly bd'd this month (usually were at it like rabbits :wink: ).

Good luck!

It's not so much the number of times you BD is it, it's when you do it.

We're starting our BFP mission tonight too :wink:

I'd love a BFP for xmas too, fingers crossed for all of us who are patiently waiting.

Looks like there are quite a few of us in the same position at the moment. We started BDing last night, and will go for it as ofen as poss until my next cycle (hope it doesnt come of course) :pray:

Good luck everyone bd'ing and enjoy!!!! Lets have some xmas BFPs

Thanks everyone!

I see your not far behind sharne would be lovely if we could share our pregnancy experiences next time :pray: :pray: :pray:

baby dust to everyone that needs it! come on BFP's!

Good luck hun!

I'm joining you on the December BFP wish list! What a great Xmas pressie eh? And if not at least we can drink at Xmas, that's what I'm telling myself anyway!

+++

I had been hoping for a week full of BD but alas my DP's brother has come to stay out of the blue, so I guess that means another month at least before I get pregnant :( This is month 7 of TTC, all I want for Xmas is a BFP!!!!

Hey, we started BD'ing this afternoon... I have told OH to come home for lunch (**wink, wink**) every day! Then of course there is the evening session (TMI). However, hes not complaining... he has a smile on his face like a kid at xmas!! hee hee. Baby Dust to all for some BFP's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back