Whats your 5 (ish) month old doing at night time??

nikkif

Reaction score
Just wondering really?

Charlotte is sleeping 730/8 p.m till 7a.m ish. However we have the "odd" night where she wakes and we are not sure why.Sometimes it can take her a couple of hours to go back to sleep and other times she coos to herself for an hour!

The waking is anything from twice a week to 1-3 days in a row every 2 or 3 weeks.

We are weaning her and she sometimes isn't interested in food so sometimes is just hungry.

:)

I keep wondering if she will ever sleep through consistently, obviously if she is ill et she will wake, but then i know i am lucky she sleeps through some of the time!!

Hi there :wave:

Daniel goes to bed at 6.30-7 pm, sleeps till 11, then needs his feed, then falls asleep till 3am or 4am, then another feed, then sleeps till 6am-7am. If its a bad night-wakes up several times for a dummy :wall:

Cant wait till he startes sleeping through!

Hi girls!
My little one goes to bed at 7pm and that is the only certain thing in our lives right now :D . On a good night, she sleeps until 4-5am, eats and then sleeps until 7-8am. On a bad night, she wakes up at 1am or at 2am or at 3am or at all these times :wall: I am trying to understand why is she doing it but it doesn't seem to be connected with anything really: on a day when I think that she isn't eating enough and that she would wake up, she sleeps good and vice versa. :think:
I've read in a book that some children tend to wake in the night when they reach a milestone in development so when they are in light sleep phase, their brains want to practive what they do during the day (for example, sitting up or rolling over) - does this make sence?

Maddison sleeps 7pm-7am and we dont have any wakeful nights although she did have a couple where she woke up at about 3am but we gave her a dummy and she went back to sleep.
Could it be teething thats making her wake?

Hey

Amber is in bed by 6.30pm and wakes up for the day at about 7.30am..she does wake a few times for her dummy but always goes back to sleep. Drives you crazy some nights because it seems to be every hour!!! Last night it was only once woooo hoooo.

Dylan sleeps from about 7pm - 6/7am. Sometimes he'll wake up but I just give him a cuddle or put his dummy in and put my hand on his belly and he goes back to sleep. Other times I hear him making noises but he gets himself back to sleep.

melissa slept thru 7pm-8am with one BF at 3/4am until she was 4 months- then she started waking up to 12 times in the evening and nite :roll:
she got a little better but has just recently got worse- she hardly slept at all last nite (nor did we :wall: )
in answer 2 ur question, at 5 months she wasnt too bad- but she was waking 3 or 4 times, seemingly just for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back