Any ideas?

nikkif

Reaction score
Charlotte usually sleeps 730 ish till 7 ish, with the odd night where she wakes for a bit. The last 3 days she has woken up crying cos still tired and 5-530a.m. I know it could be a lot worse and we are weaning so still getting her appetite sorted, which varies a lot but anyone got any ideas why she might be doing this?? Today she went back to sleep after crying for 45 mins with me going in every few mins to reassure her.

Maddison has done this too, I'm assuming its coz she is teething :(

aww poor Maddison. Charlotte does drool but i dont know if she is suffering woth teething yet. She just seems to start crying and wake very suddenly. Hows Maddison doing overall?? x

Could she be hungry? I only mention it because Isaac was the same, he'd wake at around 5am, have a bottle, then go back to sleep for a couple of hours. Might be worth trying her with a bottle, and as her weaning progresses she may then drop the 5am waking, very best wishes :hug:

nikkif said:
aww poor Maddison. Charlotte does drool but i dont know if she is suffering woth teething yet. She just seems to start crying and wake very suddenly. Hows Maddison doing overall?? x

It might be teething hun, they can suffer with it for ages apparently :(

All in all Maddison is doing great. She is drooling for Britain and chewing on everything at mo which makes her a bit grumpy. She takes great comfort from Mummy cuddles though so at least I know I can soothe her slightly :D
How is Charlotte otherwise? :hug:

Have you tried giving her some milk when she wakes? I know Jake is alot older but when he wakes in the morning most of the time if I give him a bottle of milk he will drink that and then go back to sleep for 1-2 hours. It could be a growth spurt or it could be teething.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back