Whats wrong

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Hope ye all had a nice weekend. Dinner with my pregnant friend with great she is so pettie its so cute

Anyways on the oulvation calendar that i done it says that i should have been oulvation on 19th, 20th & 21st Feb. Done the test and NOTHING.I don't understand does this happen because i have been on the pill for so long

CD 25 of a 42 day cycle right??

I used to have 38 day cycles and OV was CD25, so yours should be one day this week as it's meant to be 12-14 days before the end of your usual cycle.

Don't give up yet Hun, I bet it's just around the corner!

What OPKs do you use?

xx

Using Clearblue & some cheap ones also. Friends of mind gave me then so have enough for the month.

Did the clearblue again last nite got a BFN no :):):):)

Well I have used both the Diggis and the cheapies and have complete confidence in both so keep testing Hun and I'm sure your surge on the way.

There's an old post in OPK gallery with some of my tests, I'll bump it up so you can have a look.

xx

Oh holy hell

I think I have been doing these all wrong. Do i need two lines to say i am ov and a :) at the same time

Hi Hun,

Did you have a look at mine in the gallery?

You only get a smile when the lines are both dark, the only reason I suggested looking at the old tests is you should see them getting lighter if you have already OV'd and darker if you haven't OV'd yet.

Hope this helps, keep testing you'll be fine.

xx

Thanks Maybe baby

You are wonderful. Done so many i can remember was the line darker each time. Should be more like you and keep mine. Will do that from now on. I can't remember keeping any of these (silly me easy knowing this is my first ttc

Ya looked at your pic alrite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back