whats up with Noa?

isobel84

Reaction score
since about 2pm hes been acting all weird!? The kicks have been REALLY hard but i cant feel them with my hand, i normally can. I can feel his moving around and its like itching inside and it dont hurt but i dont like the feeling, its uncomfy. Hes kicking on top of my tummy then down just above my twinkle and then on the top again.
whats wrong today?
is he having his first tantrum?
is he not happy in there?:shock:
Hes never been active for this long, not even close before and i have never felt anything like it :(

Mine has days went he don't stop. Seriously he could go all day long. I do worry that he's not getting enough rest!

Is it the tickling feeling your describing cos that's what he does to me.. I don't think I like it too.. Feels a bit freaky! Lol

Last night LO would not stop fidgeting until 1 in the morning, it was very odd, have never felt him be that active, i was getting worried . . . then again i would be more worried if he wasnt moving!

Mines been very active today too! also feeling kicks high and low! Maybe its the heat?!

chaz i want your ticker!
well i guess i just have to get used to it.. but i feel so horrible saying i dont like it.. aslong as he is happy.. and aslong as he stops before i go to bed!

Sebastians been really active the last week or so x not felt the tickling feeling but the weirdest most uncomfortable feeling I get is when he's kicking (or bouncing) my bladder! Aaaagggghhhhh! I was wondering if you can start feeling punches as sometimes I'll get a kick high up then literally 1 second later a movement low down-surely he can't move THAT fast!!! Lol x x

Yep my little one has been kicking/punching high and low today and yesterday- I'm putting it down to the heat.

chaz i want your ticker!
well i guess i just have to get used to it.. but i feel so horrible saying i dont like it.. aslong as he is happy.. and aslong as he stops before i go to bed!

It's lush I love my new ticker!! Think I stole it from evie!! Lol

i want to steal it from you but whenever i have tried to get two tickers in it says its too much and it wont work. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back