What's this rash??

Ammdaz

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is?? It's under DS's arm, looks like scratches but its under the skin. It doesn't fade under pressure. He's not bothered by it, says it doesn't itch or hurt. I can't think that he's done anything to hurt himself there. He was stung by a bee on that arm today but further down and the sting is hardly noticeable now. He seems fine in himself but of course I'm worrying! xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 13
looks like broken blood vessels....? i get something similar if iv been carrying a really heavy bag on my shoulder all day....does it fade when you put a glass on it?! it does look purply tho x

It does look a bit like broken blood vessels in real life too. It doesn't fade under a glass but he hasn't got any other symptoms whatsoever... It looks quite red in real life xxx

if it doesnt fade under a glass i would go and get him checked to be on the safe side...normally the rash is the last to come and the first things are, drowsiness, floppiness and stiff neck (can he put his chin on his chest) ...but id want to double check otherwise i couldnt sleep properly...but ima worry wart x

I'm a worrier too! He's absolutely fine in himself, full of beans like usual, only just managed to get him in bed because he got so excited when our tesco delivery turned up just now bless him! So my head says its probably nothing but that doesn't stop me being paranoid! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back