whats this rash *photos included* updated 1st post

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
its the measles :( hes even worse for them today and they have gone all measle like :(
hes got a runny nose and slight cough aswell now so hoping it will pass fairly quickly,
ive been told ive not had them so am hoping i dont get them
thanks all for your help
xx

for the past 4 days thomas has had this rash and its not getting any better, it started with a bit of nappy rash but now its really bad,
i think tesco's nappies gave him the nappy rash ive now switched back to asda but could it of done this?
he has had a few new jars aswell things like fish but surly if hes not eating the food now the rash should go?
hes not unwell or have a temp, ive not got a new dr yet an our old one is a trek so dont want to go if its nothing really,
any help would be great thanks
DSC00278.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

xx

Not sure hun but i would get him checked out by your GP as soon as poss.Is he ok in himself?

As its Sunday i would deffinately ring my out of hours doctor (emergency docs) and get an appointment today. Better to be safe :) xx

ive had a look online and measles come with a cold and unwellness whereas he is perfectly fine :?
cant get to the out of hours dr as we live even farther from it now :(
will go if he starts getting unwell or a temp though
will get him in the dr's tomorrow see what they say, thought it might of been chicken pox as my mums a carrier but the spot aint right for that
thanks all
:hug:
xx

He may just have a very mild form of measles or Roseola. Check the glands in his neck to see if they're up hun.

If not, perhaps it's a reaction to something. Have you changed your washing powder brand perhaps?

Hope he's OK. Hope you're doing OK too hun :hug: :hug:

its the measles :( weird as hes only just started getting ill
just been informed that ive not had them and ive been kissing him
fingers crossed i wont get them :(
:hug:
xx

oh Lordy, poor Thomas!! Bless you both you've had it rough over the past few months!! :hug: :hug: bigh hugs for you both and hope you dont get it xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back