Whats the thing

Tillytots

Reaction score
that you cannot wait to dress your baby in?!

I have this obsession with a pair of Tigger Slippers that I NEED to put on my baby :rotfl: I can feel his little feet poking out my side and I REALLY cant wait to put them on him! They are sooo cute..

I'll get a pic of them in a bit :D

Had to butt in from second tri but my current obsession is this

picture204kh6.jpg

It has a little tail and everything :lol: Oscar is going to look so cute in it!

I don't have anything TBH :(

haven't bought that many clothes cause we don't know what we are having and most stuff is either pink or blue, plus I think we will get a lot of outfits bought from friends and relatives so haven't got much really clothes wise.

I have a really cute sleepsuit from ASDA that's like a dinosaur, it has a tail and a matching hat with ears! It's so cute, I can't wait to see him in it!!! Will also need to get pic of it xx

a lovely little white jacket saying

welcome to the world

x

Mildly said:
Had to butt in from second tri but my current obsession is this

picture204kh6.jpg

It has a little tail and everything :lol: Oscar is going to look so cute in it!
awww i have that suit and also the pooh one, cute :D

I have a really cute sleepsuit from ASDA that's like a dinosaur, it has a tail and a matching hat with ears! It's so cute, I can't wait to see him in it!!! Will also need to get pic of it xx

i got that too! its so cute and they do it in my daughters size too (9-12months) so i'll have them both in it on the same day so i can get some cute pics!!! :D

I don't think I have anything in particular. I've some great striped sleepsuits, in yellow/blue and orange/blue that are cute.

I guess the one thing I want to use is the tummy tub for bathing and then this towel to wrap LO up in

41ru90xwz0lsx315sy375fd4.jpg

From Mothercare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back