Whats everyones plans for today?

Bloom

Reaction score
We would of gone round parents for roast but oh has man flu so hes hogging the tv so i will probaly spend most of the day on here and entertaining dd.

Whats everyones plans for new years day?

Taking the girls to the park to feed the quack quacks :) I'm also planning a shower because I haven't had one all year :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We are doing the same as usual on the 1st going to our friends house for food and comfyness in her lounge watching TV and having a few more drinkies - but I think I will just have juice today!

Jed is out at a VW meet at Box Hill. Isaac is playing with his phonics desk and watching cbeebies and shortly I'll be putting dinner on: Steak and ale pie, roast potatos, brocolli, carrots and yorkshire puds :) Only ickle portions for me though as I'm still full up with Special K :)

As if, I'm flipping well starving :rotfl:

I'm still in my PJ's! OH has some crap on the telly. And i'm mid cooking pork casserole for tea!

Not alot tbh.
I'm also still in me jim jams :)

Might be going out later?

We normally go to the inlaws on new years day to have a roast dinner, but they're in France this year so we're having a lazy day at home :D

I'm still in my PJ's snuggled up on the sofa watching run fatboy run.
Might play on the xbox for a bit later xx

i have to finish painting the bedroom, except i'm shattered and ready to go to sleep already.. and i've only been out of bed for 2 hours :(

Its no special day... :rotfl: :wink:

im not doing much really...just sat waiting to see if any family come up and cross stitching...and drinking of course :D

Whens an ok time to start drinkin?

still in my pjs, making stew, eating it, then having a drinkipoo later on

i was going to make a roast like i always do on new years day but have to get off my arse and to the shops to buy it first :lol:... cant be arsed, still sat in my jarmies :)

Slinky Sarah said:
Whens an ok time to start drinkin?

Anytime after 12 o'clock, it is a special occasion/holiday!

Just taken hubby to work & been to the cemetry (where it started to snow!) & now me & DD are hving a lazy day. Might go & put my pj's back on!

had a bath, OH cooked a ham joint we had that with chips, cheese, pickles and salad. watching only fools and horses at the mo..but we are soon settling down to watch the new Adam Sandler film, apologies to magicmarkers for the drunken messages of love i sent her last night :oops: i drank like it was going out of fashion

Done loads of washing, took Cooper and the dog for a walk and just sat here and ate half a big bar of chocolate and now feeling :puke: Am hoping that Cooper will want a nap as i want to watch ghost. Then will make tea, we having salmon with cheesy sweet potatoe mash with broccalli and carrots then will bath my little man and prob be in bed by 730 :sleep: lol. typical day for me then! :D

iv been to visit my girl friends and my parents (boyf was working)

Squiglet said:
Taking the girls to the park to feed the quack quacks :) I'm also planning a shower because I haven't had one all year :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

we went to visit family, sat around playing with alice for ages (i realllly shouldnn't sit crossed legged on the floor, i can't move after :oops: ), nagged OH to do some washing for me, now im just waiting for my bath to finish running so im on here for 5 mins :D

We have done nothing at all! Watched rubbish telly most of the day. Brody was up most of last night so soooo tired! :sleep: :sleep:

Emma, bethan, BIL and me went for a two hour walk it was freezing but was a lovely day really enjoyed myself :D

im still pooorly so is caden so i cooked dinner for everyone and scowled at my inlaws for not washing up and being annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back