whats the odds i go into labour tonight

mumofmany

Reaction score
My mum and dad are going out to ladies night so my mum wasn't going to drink incase she needed to come and get the kids, I told her to have a drink and enjoy herself MIL lives round the corner so we can take them there. My mum spoke to hubby on the phone this morning and he painted the nursery my mum said go and have a pint and watch the footy while she out and about no point staying in on a day like this, I went and picked him up and he has had some beers at home well quite a few, I said it be fine as i got no signs at all, now he drunk and i know my parents will be too I am thinking please not tonight why did i tell them all to drink lol

Hehe fingers crossed baby will stay put tonight!

keep thise legs crossed. oh is one of these that has a couple of beers most nights so he has been put on a ban when i get within a couple of weeks of due date. xxx

lol baby behaved and is still in. We arranged for neighbour to take me if needed bless him but i think everyone was drinking yesterday except him.

lol baby behaved and is still in. We arranged for neighbour to take me if needed bless him but i think everyone was drinking yesterday except him.

aww your still here :) hopefully you will get some warning this time even though it unlikley due to super speedy labours my 1 hour 1 was scary enough so god knows what an 8 minute 1 would be like, how far are you from the hospital?

I'm 20 mins away so I am hoping for a longer labour or my waters to break before labour starts. Yes you know with having an hour one my labours are very scary, My mum phoned me before and said my dad has wrote a letter of complaint to the hospital he really is not happy with how they have treated me especially with midwife going in and saying they wont even get to me for homebirth. Its funny how everyone else is more scared than me right now lol. think its ause they scared of delivering it.

i dont blame your dad its disgusting how they have handled it, id be scared of having to deliver a baby too hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back