I'm so confused - what's going on!?!?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Tina Lisa, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Tina Lisa

Tina Lisa Member

Hi there

I've been ttc since I came off the pill in June last year without much success. I'm currently on day 44 since the first day of my last period and I thought it had arrived last night when I took a trip to the toilet but after that and up until this morning, there's been nothing else....

I'm so confused why my cycle is now all over the place when I was fine after coming off the pill - more than a year ago. :roll:

I'm so keen to start a family and with my cycles being so up and down, it's proving impossible at the moment. I have even had blood tests by the doc which all came back fine and I'm definately fertile!! :shock:

Can anyone share any advice or has anyone been in/is in a similar situation?

2. joan

joan Well-Known Member

3. Tina Lisa

Tina Lisa Member

Hi Joan. I have just ordered some about half an hour ago! :)
    I am hoping it is implantation bleeding but last night felt like my period had arrived. Today, I just have funny feelings in my tummy (convinced it's mind over matter! :? ) and brown spotting only when I wipe. It's been like this for the last few of my periods (so light, I don't need to use anything) and I'm so confused and potentially very disappointed.... :cry:

Tina x