What's going on??

love87

Reaction score
Bit of a long story. I'm back after a bit of a break after my mmc. Hope you are all doing well. I have a problem. Feels like it never ends :roll:
After my MMC I felt I was not ready to TTC for a while so opted to go in the mini pill (famile history of blood clots) so on doctors advise I waited until my period arrived and started taking the pack. 9 days later I stopped because I was still bleeding and thought the pill may have been causing it. Fast forward another 5 days and I'm still bleeding. That's 2 weeks of non stop bleeding. It's like an average period. Red, enough to fill a pad every 4-6 hours. What's going on??? Did this happen anybody else. As if anothing MMC is not bad enough this feels like another slap in the face. I want to be intimate with DH too as I feel with grieving we drifted apart a little and it would be nice to show each other, but this bleeding is hoping no sign of letting up. My second u/s showed the miscarraige as complete so it's not a case or retained tissue. I have never been so confused. Sorry about the long post. I need to vent. X

Sometimes you need to be given norothisterone to stop the bleeding or perhaps another medicine. Get yourself to the doctors.

Why would I need that pinkz? I thought that would just be during miscarraige not the period after?? Once again no one gave me information on any of that. 😢

Just to stop you bleeding. My friend was given it when she had her implant out so I don't think it's always to stop bleeding after a MC. I would book an appointment in and just tell them the history and how long you've been bleeding to see what they can do. Most GPs seem to take women more seriously these days regarding the impact of bleeding on your life!

Also no one really told me anything during my MC. I bled after that for weeks and not one person said do this after x days or weeks.

After my medically managed miscarriage (baby had died but not been passed, so I took the pill to speed that up) I was told you could bleed for upto 3 weeks. Then period should arrive 4-6 weeks time.
I bled for a week then had two weeks of brown stuff.
I've just had what I think is my first period but it is a bit messed up. It been stop / starting for last few days. On Thursday I passed what I think was some leftovers from mc. I phoned local EPAC and they didn't seem worried unless I feel unwell. It has carried on being stop starting, really feel like i'm :wall2: wish it would sort itself out already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back