whats going on??

LauraM

Reaction score
ok so i came off the pill, and my cycle is up to 38days now.
i had light bleeding for about 3days, then nothing. I tested this morning with an ovulation stick(heard these were the same as pg tests??) and 2 faint lines appeared....although it says on the back if the second line is fainter then its a bfn....so im a little confused!!!
should i not expect my af for a while after i come off the pill???xxxxx

hi,

firstly did you test with pregnancy test, or ov test??? coz they are completely different!!! lol!

the ov test shows you when you are ovulating, the preg test shows you if ur preg!!!

so, on a ov stick, 2lines usually means ur ovulating so get some lovin in!!!

hope this helps???

x

Yer a agree ovulation & preg test are different,

You might have a withdrawal bleed after comming off pill but then your cycles could have a while to return, i had a 60 day cycle after comming off pill, since sep 06 its been 34 day each mmonth, last month i had a 28 day so thnik they have just returned for me and i been off pill since aug 06

haha well we bd last night!!!someone on another forum told me that she used an ov test to see if she was pregnant..apparently they work the same???im not so convinced personally!!!xxx

mabie she used them to make sure she wasn't ovulating, so she wouldnt get pregnant???

ive heard that aswell that you can use ov sticks to tell if your PG, but i wouldnt rely on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back