Whats going on?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Snuggle, May 20, 2005.

1. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

I was due AF on 14th May, tested on 17th May and got BFN and AF arrived on 18th May. Had AF for that day only and its gone. It usually lasts for around 3 or 4 days so I dont know whats going on. Should I expect it to come back again soon? Does this mean I didnt ovulate? I'm quite confused.

Any advice would be very welcome

Love Jools xx

2. margaret

margaret Well-Known Member

Test again!

You one day of AF could perhaps have been implantation bleeding.

Good luck!

3. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Hi Margaret

AF was far too heavy to be implantation bleeding (I think!) I thought implantation bleeding occured about 7-9 days after ovulation? AF was 4 days late when I tested so it would have been quite accurate wouldnt it?

Thank you for advice, maybe I will test again xxx

4. Impatience

Impatience Well-Known Member

Same here - I was expecting af on the 20th - and on the 20th and 21st I had brown spotting (no blood) and now nothing again today! weird. I'm thinking it will start properly later or tomorrow or something - can't think that that was AF!

It's too late to be implantation for me too, cos I ovulated on the 6th may. weird stuff, our bodies are so confusing at times.

Angela