Double whammy painfull braxtons

bossbump

Reaction score
I have been having some really painfull braxtons i heard they are painless but i had them with my first. This time it's like labour pains is this common and is it because its my second.

hi hun i had then fron 31 weeks with my daughter and by god did they hurt, the first one i went to the hospital with because i was in so much pain but they reassured me that they were just braxton hicks and then i had them every few days up until the birth some were worse than others

i don't know anything about them. Not had them yet but been told they are meant to be painless :hug: :hug: :hug:

mine were so painful that I didn't realise when they turned into real contractions

what do they feel like? im hoping they dont hurt cos i'll probably panic and think im in real labour! :rotfl:

The only time I notice I'm having them (and I have them regularly according to the montior I had in the hospital earlier this week) is if I put my hands on my stomach and feel that it's really tight.

My BH were definitely worse with Brody, I hardly noticed any with Mason.

Had them really bad last night and they were coming regular i started to time them they were every 10 from 9 till 3 am. Then they stopped i really dont understand what he's trying to do. Thanx for replying kind of feel reassured as i have been told it's worse with your second baby and jodie was only born 18+ months ago. Thanx again

Ive been getting them and they are quite painful, nearly went to hosp last night but decided to leave it til today and see how it was. I get like period pains in lower abdomen, hips and back aswell as pains in side of bump and stomach tightening.... they are not comfy at all! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back