Help!

smilers

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum (brand new) but not new to TTC. Quick back story. Me and my ex were trying to conceive for a year, I was checked out and so was he. The problem ended up being a low sperm count. Anyway, the stress of it all (amongst other things) led to us breaking up.

I'm now with a new guy, and here's my dilemma....

I last had my period on the 22nd December. My cycle's are completely regular, and thanks to the lovely period app on my iphone, it said I would be ovulating on the 6th. I'm not proud to admit this, but me and the new guy had unprotected sex on the 7th (I wouldn't normally be too worried the day after ov). But, today I was at work and felt a few twinges in my stomach, and when I went to the bathroom there was a brown discharge, that has continued very lightly all day (along with the period like cramps).

I'm 9 days early for my period!!??

I'm unsure what to think. Any advice would be so so so so appreciated!?

browm blood is just left over blood from a period or if you pregnant you usually get it around 6/7 weeks when its left over blood from implantation

i wouldnt be too concerned as its not really anything xx

Sounds to me like it could be implantation bleeding, so you,ve go a chance of being preg, it,s probably a bit early to test at the mo, so give it a few days and try a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back