What's for dinner?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Hotdogs in this house, with yummy nice butchers sausages in fresh baps :dance: with Red sauce :D It's Friday and I'm knackered and I just cant be bothered today :rofl:

Love it :lol:

Nim is having pizza, because in this house I also can't be bothered. I'll have whatever is closest to my hand when I open the fridge door later!

Beef and blackbean with green peppers and fried rice from the chinese. I'm working overtime in the morning so i also can't be bothered to cook xx

Hebe had warm up shepherds pie and we are having piiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :yay:

Lasagne and garlic bread - I put a heap of spinach in the layers so extra good :)

We had a roast. But im working all weekend, so i couldnt be bothered aswell...so i made OH cook it!!

veg risotto sounds nice. I still haven't figured out what to eat. Nodding off on the sofa lol

we went out for dinner at a Chinese buffet . and omg i look 4 month pregnant right now.

i love a buffet but i eat to much of it. still yummy though! x

I ended up having pasta in a white wine and cream sauce with onions, peas and asparagus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back