Anything good,
its the weekend again :shock:
went pretty quick

Im hopefully going to have a baby this weekend
:D

:cheer:

nothing exciting for me :(

Cleaning, ironing and packing

packing , packing and more packing :wall: :wall: :wall: moving house on monday tho so im excited despite all the packing /unpacking :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

scan tomorrow and off to see the family as its my youngest nephews bday on sunday so going to see him after scan tomorrow hopefully will be able to tell everyone then.
might go out sat night cinema or something if not it will be night in watch a film eat alot of junk food lol
sunday might go to a carboot if i can drag meself out of bed :D
manda xx

the usual cleaning, washing and ironing and may fit in a bit of packing for my holiday :)

It's my birthday on Saturday and I'm 32 :shock:

So we have hired a private karaoke room for 15 of our mates and we're going to do a lot of very bad singing although I'll be totally sober as I'm pregnant obviously (but no one knows- don't know how I'm going to get that past them all!)

It was my OH's 32nd birthday last Monday so we're having a takeaway Indian tonight as well to celebrate both days :)

+++

Robyn_ - please have your baby on my birthday- that would be very cool as it's an excellent day to be born I think :cheer: Good luck if you do go into labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back