what's everyone wearing?

Kimbo

Reaction score
i was thinking this before....

has anyone started wearing maternity clothes yet? i have 2 pairs of maternity pants that are a godsend... but my tops seem to be getting shorter by the day because of the bump lol

are you still wearing your ordinary clothes?

I wore mostly my normal clothes up until about 28 weeks as long tops were in fashion!

Got a pair of Maternity Jeans from New Look though for a tenner and they kept me going near enough up until now. Now hardly anything fits!!

lol no! desperate for new maternity trousers too.. the jeans i have a re not comfy.. they jsut dont sit right.. was gonan order off next.. but they all are under the bump.. which.. just dont suit me.. i like over the bump style..i also need some new tops.. so lisa's going shopping after the 25th. bn looking on ebay but nothings taken my fancy.. im thinking im gonna get size 20.. even tho i was size 16 b4 i got preg i just wanna be comfy..

they all seem to be expensive for maternity tops.. think its a good idea just getting bigger sizes

Maternity. Neither pair of jeans stay up without a belt. Most tops from New look maternity but fave thing is maternity denim skirt from H&M. The big panel makes it SO comfy! Got 2 for price of 1 on maternity vests in D Perkins - £3 I think for 2! Also got 2 pairs of exactly the same trousers from Mothercare - one blue, one khaki - same size & style. The blue fit, the khaki don't!!!

i've got one pair of maternity jeans, and they're 3 quarter length but i need another pair cos my long jeans are all too uncomfy! so saturday (if i have enuff money left) i'm gona get another pair got a couple of maternity tops from new look cos they're the same price as theri others just suited to a bump but they look a bit funny atm cos of the cut and i dont really have a bump so saving them lol

anyone know any good high street shops that also have a website?

ive looked at topshop and dorothy perkins but its like, £25 for a vest top :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i found h&m really good but my fav was mothercare

kimbo im really worried about you.......

your topic thread scared me...thats twice you have asked me a weird question lol...the other one being....are you coming alone?? :twisted: :dance: onli joking lol :moon:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

princess_h said:
kimbo im really worried about you.......

your topic thread scared me...thats twice you have asked me a weird question lol...the other one being....are you coming alone?? :twisted: :dance: onli joking lol :moon:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
omg u nutter! haha!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

leckershell said:
I wore mostly my normal clothes up until about 28 weeks as long tops were in fashion!

Got a pair of Maternity Jeans from New Look though for a tenner and they kept me going near enough up until now. Now hardly anything fits!!

Have you not given birth yet missus? :shock:

I had a few pairs of maternity pants that are ace and ive been living in, I have bought some of the long tops that are in fashion at the moment and those are brill for an expanding bump! :)

all my tops i got are long ones... they all tie around the back... they have lots of room for my expanding bump so my belly won't show :)

I got some maternity clothes in america, wearing the jeans now they had nice stuff in GAP (wish I got more) found an amazing maternity shop in Dublin all French clothes - bit pricy though. Im still wearing my own tops but none of my bottoms fit any more. I find if you go up a couple of sizes they dont sit right, fine maternity jeans a nightmare every tiime I stand up I have to pull them up :wall: :wall:

ella, 21 days til your scan and 22 til mine :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ella said:
maternity jeans a nightmare every tiime I stand up I have to pull them up :wall: :wall:

I know what you mean! I've got to hold mine up with a belt and then it's uncomfortable because you have to crank the belt up tight to keep them up!

Kimbo said:
ella, 21 days til your scan and 22 til mine :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know I cant believe how quick august has gone, time is flying at the minute. :cheer: Im really nervous about this one though

so am i... more nervous than i was for my 12 week one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back