• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's everyone up to?

woah toon that sounds like a killer of a day. Bet you were asleep the second your head hit the pillow!!! And whats this about knowing the crazed gunman? youre practically famous, its the only thing on tv right now apart from teleshopping channels, and big brother live (not much happening at this hour!)

The gunman dude used to work the door on a pub i went to every week. I had a nickname for him and used to have a laugh about it with him. He used to give me hugs and stuff. He seemed a really nice guy, just goes to show tho, you never know what people are really like eh? xx

Toon I was at the Metro yesterday too!

Today I'm having a lazy morning, AJ's napping. This afternoon were going to Boots/Mothercare to get a new pushchair.

Lazy day! Waiting for the shopping to arrive between 12-2! Then will do us some lunch and pack it all away!

woah toon that sounds like a killer of a day. Bet you were asleep the second your head hit the pillow!!! And whats this about knowing the crazed gunman? youre practically famous, its the only thing on tv right now apart from teleshopping channels, and big brother live (not much happening at this hour!)

The gunman dude used to work the door on a pub i went to every week. I had a nickname for him and used to have a laugh about it with him. He used to give me hugs and stuff. He seemed a really nice guy, just goes to show tho, you never know what people are really like eh? xx

theyre analysing his handwriting on tv now :eh: guess theyre looking for new things to talk about. Sounds like he totally flipped over a broken heart :( I hope they find him soon and noone else gets hurt.

I'm sooo board!! Haven't done anything today cept eye up my fit asda delivery guy!! lol Really wanna do some on line shopping but don't get paid till next week :(

today i got some sleep :) :) :) Yay and wooo!

I also ate strawberries and drank tea

x

sounds like a good day all round BB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen