• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats everyone up to?

becks20

Reaction score
Hiya just wondering what everyones up to today and over the weekend?

Im just sat on here whilst my daughter and OH are eating breakfast and drinking juice, im scared if i get up i might pinch a cookie crisp :shakehead: I woke up starving and it must just be coz i no i cant eat till like 11 :( and then tonight we are going food shopping :D yay

And this weekend i have 4D scan and we are going to the airshow down the sea front or we might just look out of our window lol :) x

have a photoshoot to do, so going to go grab the kit from college, head over to do that

then we are mostly going to not spend money, sort the house out a bit and potter round the garden
might go for a drive if its loverly

not alot really (but you cant really do alot when your 33 weeks pregnant)

Well I intend to sort my washing pile out :shock: My sickness isn't as bad anymore so its time to get my arse back into gear :D

Of course there is BGT tonight :yay: So really looking forward to that :love: Plus have a few programmes to catch up with on my planner so a tv night for me :D

Tomorrow much the same :D

The lo's aren't well so we'll not be able to go anywhere anyway :( Plus its raining :wall2:

Have a nice weekend guys xx

Today I was suppose to go shopping but it is to bloody wet to trail Dec out :( So it is just a lazy day indoors then OH and I are heading out for a meal and a few drinks later tonight :)

Dont know what we are doing the rest of the weekend but I think we are going hiking on Monday :)

Done the food shop this morning,off out dancing tonight.... as im a lindy hopper!

I went asda now sat indoors all day watching a DVD with the kids I have someone coming over to look at the kittens later but that's about it and I got lots of housework to do later too x

Who won eurovision? i watched some of it then fell asleep! i loved frances song tho lol x

I think Germany won :eh: I didn't watch it this year

This weekend I went with my friend to do a bit of baby shopping

Today I'm going for a roast dinner with my family!

Need to loads that dishwasher still.....lol

And do some loads of washing

:oooo:

errmm i think it was a bloke lol i didnt see uk perform, think you can find all the acts on youtube, iv been listening to frances song all morning :D Allez Allez Allez Allez Olla Olé loool x

Lol I think that might of been what was on my TV last night, I wasnt focusing hahaha!!
Was on here :p

Our act this year was truelly appalling
best bits came from Germany coz the song was well funky
Ajabazan with 'apricot stone of my heart' or something

and the bit where they taught a 'flash dance' to thousands and thousands of people around Europe

it was highly enjoyable i must say! the music was CRAP but bearable with the subtitles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back