What's everyone up to?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well I'm housebound as the rugrats are sick :wall2:

Still well myself though so thankful I'm not having to care for them while being sick, the big guy obviously plans to get them better first before striking me with it :lol:

So abit of cleaning, washing and playing :D

I am attempting to re-pick up the guitar (i stopped for the whole puking phase of pregnancy and never quite got back on it) and therefore my fingers feel like they have been chewed :)

I am also watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking about how fantastically normal i am and what a fantastically normal life i lead when put up against these people!

:lol:

Like if you were THAT disfunctional you'd want to go on TV and tell the country :eh: Yeah sure you would :lol:

well.. my house is clean, my kids are sleeping, dinner is in the oven..

so its a case of cup of tea, laptop and relax!

I'm at work, in the cells keeping an eye on 3 detainees

:lol:

Like if you were THAT disfunctional you'd want to go on TV and tell the country :eh: Yeah sure you would :lol:

Thats what really gets me... if someone came up to me and said 'we want you on the Jeremy Kyle show to talk about how your a nasty piece of work that sleeps around' i would not so graciously decline...

Do they pay them or what?!

They get free DNA tests and a night in the travelodge, who could ask for more? :rofl:

:lol: the girls dad wanted to go on jezza for a dna test! i've had a right busy day, shame its 13 degrees outside and i've not left the house all day! katie's had a 3 hour nap after her little episode last night! she'd best bloody sleep tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back